Chapter 152: Secrets Discovered Part 1.

Começar do início

"Isn't all this celebrating and promoting a bit premature? My Ninjas are still out there." Wu said confidently. "Six of them against all this? They have no leader. They have no Time Blades. They have no chance." Krux sneered.

"One can only imagine how helpless they must feel. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost." Acronix said. The Army laughs. Acronix's BorgWatch beeps.

"What are you doing?" Krux growled at his brother. "Sharing this with all my Instabook followers. Achieved...total...victory." Acronix said typing away on his phone.

"Why must you ruin every good moment with your modern techno-garbage?" Krux lamented. "And why must you be so stubborn about staying in the ancient past?" Acronix argued.

Krux let out a bitter sigh and turned to the newly appointed Supreme Commander. "Retrieve the girl. She's going to want to be here to see what we have to offer." Krux instructed.

Supreme Commander Machia bowed to her masters. "I shall retrieve her at once." Supreme Commander Machia said and left to complete her task. Unaware that a pair of red eyes watches them all.

"Splendid thinking brother." Acronix agreed. "We can have her sing songs about our triumph in the meanwhile."

"That too." Krux said. "But she'll not want to miss this golden opportunity to find Eris' killer."

"Why drag (Y/N) into this?" Wu asked correctly, deducting whom the brothers were talking about.

"Why should we be the only ones to achieve our revenge for suffering at the hands of the Elemental Masters?" Krux coldly stated. Vermillion behind them all laughing sinisterly when he did.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

"Hey. This fight is as far from over. I know we had a setback, but-" Lloyd continued to give a speech to the team. "It's always darkest before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on, let's get going already, okay?" Kai said, cutting Lloyd off.

"Kai!" Nya scolded her brother. "We don't need a pep talk. We need action." Kai declared.

"I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time Blade." Lloyd said. "How is that a break?" Cole questioned the green ninja. "If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do?" Lloyd said.

"Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys?" Jay said with a smile. "Right! And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home." Lloyd said.

"So if we can find the Time Blade..." Cole said. "... We can find Acronix and Krux's base." Zane said, finishing Cole's thought.

"Hey. Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?" Lloyd asked Zane. "Attempting access. Hmm. I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion Warriors." Zane reported.