25

Chapter 25: Broken Promises

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

After everything, I ran into my bedroom, slamming the door shut I began pacing back and forth in my room angrily. I should've seen it coming, Andrew just couldn't do as I asked once. I needed to figure out how to get outta here, I couldn't stay a moment longer.

Falling to my knees on the floor I pulled my luggage out from under the bed, I was just so overwhelmed with hurt and anger that it all came out as tears. I had been crying to much and I hated it, I wanted to stop crying. Wiping my eyes I shake my head and carry on with packing up my clothes and the things I bought today.

It was a tight pack but it managed to zip up. Standing up I grab my laptop and all my other belongings and packed them away as well. My plan was that I was going to force Andrew to take me home, even if it meant that I needed to cuss him out again for it.

~A Few Minutes Ago~

I slapped him, after he kissed me I ran up to him and slapped him hard. Although my hand was slightly stinging it was worth it. "You asshole!" I snap.

He just stood there looking at me, he didn't seem to have any regrets, and I wish I could make him regret it. "When are you going to understand that I don't love you?" I ask.

Again he didn't say anything, so I start to walk away. "You and I, we are done! You don't get to call me anymore, or see me ever again!" I snap.

It was quick and simple, I wasn't even going to waste my time go full on crazy for what he had done. I made it simple that his spot in my life was no longer available, and that he'd have to find someone else. And that's when I ran up into my room with my things.

~Present~

With my bags packed I looked in the mirror one last time. I was finally getting out and I never felt better. With all my bags on me I begin to make my way down stairs, stepping off the final step I walk over to the front door and drop my bags there for a moment before walking back through the kitchen.

I wince at the memory of what happened minutes ago. Shaking my head I pass through the kitchen and back into the living room where I found Andrew sitting on the couch looking at the floor. I stood before him trying to fight the urge to cuss him out again. "I'm going home." I say in a calm tone.

His head shot up, but he didn't really seem all that surprised. "But, we have just a couple more days." he says.

I nod and look away from him. "Yeah, one more day and I might actually want to drown myself in the ocean." I tell him.

He looks down and grabs his phone. "Fine... I'll call the driver. You'll take my jet home." he says.

With that I nod and make my way over to the front door. "Wait!" he calls, stopping I turn back.

"Is there anyway I can convince you to stay?" he asks.

"I'd rather stay in actual hell than spend another moment here." I tell him.

Finally, I turned away and grabbed my bags at the front door. The driver came in fast, juggling all my things, I exit through the front door when the driver runs up to assist me in getting the things into the trunk.

I helped him stuff my bags in and shut the trunk. After that I looked back seeing Andrew looking at me from the front door, I look down at step around the car and open the back passenger door. Slipping in I shut the door and buckle myself in. As the driver began to drive off, I didn't look back once.

I was glad to finally be getting out, and no longer having to see him again. I planned to move out of my apartment when I got back, to avoid seeing Andrew in the halls, or the lobby, or the streets. I stuck in my earbuds and put on some music to drown out my thoughts. I drowned out my thoughts until it came time to board the jet.

Andrew's servant took my bags whilst I got on the plane. I took the first seat and grabbed out the book in my bag I had bought while here. I couldn't spend another moment here, I was free and I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

When the plane took off it felt like a weight had been lifted, and in a few hours I'd be back home where I would be far, far away from Andrew. There I could finally be alone and go to the Survey Corps headquarters without worrying if I'd be followed by him. He didn't love me, because if he did he'd know how to let me go. I felt that the only reason why he felt those feelings was so he could fix me. And I wasn't something to be fixed by someone like him.

I was glad that I dropped the friends I had in high school. I still had one friend who I could trust, and that was Desiree. Although she and Harry might've been busy, I intended to see her soon to tell her everything about the trip and how it went horribly wrong.

~Time Skip~

Later when I finally landed in Rose, Andrew texted me saying he was sorry. All I did was go into my settings and block his number. I cut him completely off, cold turkey. He had his chance and it was over, he screwed it all up when he broke his promises.

The driver was nice enough to give me a ride to my mother, I didn't turn him down because I didn't feel like waiting around for a taxi. Shoving the things back into the trunk I got in and he took me home. And for once it kinda felt like home.═════ 🌙 ═════