22

Chapter 22: Thoughts of You

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

~Memory~

It was the second of my freshmen year, walking along the halls alongside Andrew I was off to my first class. Algebra. Andrew nudged my arm causing me to look over at him. "I'll meet you after class okay?" he asks.

Nodding I continue to keep walking forward while he goes back and to his class. I clutch the textbooks close to my chest as I slowly make my way into the classroom. Going to the far back corner of the room I sat myself down and immediately open my book to the page that had been written on the board.

Glancing to my left to the next desk, a blonde girl sat quietly on her phone passing the time before the bell rang. I hadn't seen her in this class before, so she was new. Looking back down at my book I sigh and pull a notebook out of the stack of notebooks at the corner of my desk. The bang rang and the teacher walks in.

"Alright class, good morning. Get your notebook and pencils out, we'll begin with notes." the man says.

"Psst." I hear a voice whisper to my left, glancing back over to the girl she was looking right at me. I turn to her to see what she wanted, that's when my eyes drifted down to her desk. She came unprepared, "Can I get some paper and borrow a pencil?" she asks.

I hated people like this, I get that she was new. Pursing my lips together I nod and rip a few sheets out of my notebook and hand off a spare pencil for her. "Thanks." she mutters. I nod and begin taking notes until it came time to do the assignment.

When the bell rang to go to the next class, I step out of the previous room after the new girl. She still seemed lost as she looked both ways down the hall then down at her schedule trying to match the numbers on the plaques next to the doors. I stop beside her and smile gently, "Do you need help finding your next class?" I ask.

She looks over at me and shyly smiles back. "Please?" she asks.

Quickly nodding, I look down at her schedule which was Science, the same place I was headed to. "Oh, I'm headed to the same class, follow me." I say as I start to walk in the direction of the class. She quickly follows and we walk alongside each other quietly until we reached the classroom. I didn't meet Andrew after class like I told him too, so I hope he'd do fine making his way to class alone today.

~Time Skip~

Already halfway through the day, I sat myself down across from Andrew with my tray in front of me. "Did you finish the math? And where you?" he asks me. As usual, I tried to finish my homework during school, that included math so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I nod and pull out the notebook allowing him to copy it down.

That's when the blonde girl came up to the table. "Hi... mind if I sit with you guys?" she asks. Darting my eyes to Andrew he slightly shook his head but then I look back up at the girl. I wasn't able to tell Andrew that I was helping the new girl now that our attention was set on her.

"Sure." I say.

Smiling she steps around the table and sits beside me. "I'm Lizzi by the way, I just recently moved here." she says.

I nod and force a smile towards her. "(Y/N)." I answer. Lizzi then darts her eyes over at Andrew as he looks at her with slight annoyance.

"Andrew Graham." he introduces, his tone sounded uninterested. From that moment on Lizzi and I became close friends, she was the first friend I had that was a girl. Andrew didn't seem to like her as much but he still was good friends with her. But little did I know her friendship would turn out to be only something temporary.

~Memory Over~

~Andrew~

After leaving (Y/N) alone in her room, I walked over to my room where I shut myself in for the rest of the day. With a sigh I lean against the door and look up at the ceiling. What am I doing? Making promises I know I won't be able to keep... for now though I'll just have to be only a friend. I still hoped though that soon I'd be more than just a friend to her... I just wanted her and only her.

Moments later I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, pulling it out I turn it on and find a message from Lizzi. 'Hey' I read.

I wasn't really all that interested in talking to her after all that has happened. I type back 'hi' and shut my phone off as I walk over to my bed, falling down I lay on my back when my phone buzzes again. 'I was wondering do you want to go out sometime when you get back?' she asks.

I didn't even answer right away, I just shut off my phone and set it beside me. Lizzi had always been annoying, at least to me anyway. I didn't really like her since she kinda took (Y/N) from me when they first met. We were on good terms and I had no reasons to hate her, but I didn't particularly like her.

I thought she was engaged? Grabbing my phone I quickly text her back asking that very same question to her. Then shutting off my phone I lay there continuing to look up at the ceiling. It didn't take long for her to message me back saying 'We were having problems, I'm single.' I read. Rolling my eyes this only proved how right (Y/N) making me feel bad I ever took Lizzi's side.

I quickly text back telling her no, and that I wouldn't be interested. I also added that when I got back I wanted to keep an eye on (Y/N). It didn't take long for Lizzi to message me back, and the response was nothing but rude.

'Who cares? It's not like she wants our help anyway. Just let her be the loner she always wanted to be.' I read. Scoffing to the message I text her back saying not to contact me again, and that if she was really (Y/N)'s friend then she wouldn't be a total bitch to her. With that I shut off my phone and tossed it away knowing I would be spammed with messages from her calling me things.

~(Y/N)~

In my bed facing the wall all I could think about was the last kiss I shared with Levi, I pushed the feeling and image of Andrew kissing me deep down in my brain never to look back on again. Holding myself keeping my eyes to the wall as Andrew and I stayed in our seperate room alone all day.

~Dream/Memory~

Tangled in the sheets I drape my right leg over Levi's as he held me close. His hand gently caressed my back while his nose nudged against mine. Looking him in the eyes my right hand brushed his hair out of his face. We were on a bit of break since our last love making session ended only minutes ago.

"I love you." I whisper.

His lips tug into a soft smirk as he looks down. Grabbing my hands he looked down at them as he fiddled with them. "I really don't deserve you." he mutters. I look at him in disbelief, I pry my hands out of his and roll partly on top of him.

"I wouldn't say that." I tell him, my hand tugged at the tips of his hair away from his face as he looked up at me.

"Why should I deserve you? I've killed people you know." he says.

I gently caress his face with the back of my hand as I look down at him. "Yeah, for a better cause and for survival. Besides you've been through enough as it is... you deserve some happiness." I mutter.

His lips tug up into a smirk again while his left-hand grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to kiss him. Levi's arms wrap around me as I through one leg over the other, I straddle his hips getting ready to start the next session. 

═════ 🌙 ═════