◞┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈◟

In the library, the trio were seated as Eric went to look for the book, he comes up with a huge book and thumps it onto the table making them jump.

"Fuckin' hell mate"

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid?" Eric slammed the book into the table making the other wince. "I checked this out a few weeks ago ideas for our book, by the way I couldn't find anything remotely interesting."

"Here it is!" Said Eric as he reads the description in the page. "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

"The what?" Asked Lorena and Roman while blue looked confused.

Eric rolls his eyes "Honestly, don't you ever read?"

"Not really, no."

"Shut up, listen. The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

"I'll like to be immortal" mutter Roman looking at the page.

"Why?" Asked Lorena. "You'll see everyone you love die, rot and then turn into ashes."

"You are an unexpected dark character sometimes, Lore."

"Shhh." Eric shush them before continuing reading "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!"

Blue eyes widen "That's what Fluffy's guarding.... he Philosopher's Stone! It's been here all this time and it's Under that trap door"

"Are we just going to get it?" Ask Lorena

Roman scoff "Sure, good luck passing the three headed demon"

"We should go to Hagrid's maybe he can help us!" Said Eric

"Don't you remember last time? He barely said anything. Why did you think he'll help us?" Lorena asks

"But he still said something. He'll eventually tell us. Hagrid can't keep a secret for his life." said Blue and they nod in agreement.

"She's right. Hagrid can't keep his mouth shut." Said Roman

"Okay then. We'll go to hagrid's later tonight." Eric said oblivious of the bleach blonde boy hearing the last part of the conversation.

◞┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈◟

It is finally nighttime in the castle grounds, the quartet run across to Hagrid's hut.

They knock on the door and Hagrid, who is wearing an apron and oven mitts, opens it from the inside.

"Hagrid!"

"Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today."the Giant begins to close the door but stops when he heard the four.

"We know about the Philosopher's Stone!"

Hagrid opens the door again. "Oh."