Christmas Gift [Edited]

Start from the beginning

Bluebell then grin as an idea forms in her mind. She stops, forcing the others to stop to and then grab a hand full of snow before throwing it at Eric.

Eric slowly wipes the snow out of his face and glared at Bluebell. "You little—"

He grabbed snow and throw it at her but blue was faster and moved out of the way causing the snow to hit Roman.

He looked at Eric and Blue who were laughing, he grab a bunch of snow but instead of throwing it at them he turn and throws it at Lorena who stood stunned when the cold hit her.

"Snow fight." Yelled Blue

They all run away and started making a fort. Blue hurriedly gather snow in her hands and start making snow balls.

She look up to see if someone was looking but instead of a clear vision, something cold hit her in the face.

"Ha" Lorena laughs

Blue grabbed a snow balls and started throwing them to her friends and the other three did the same. After a while they were all laughing and laying in the cold snow.

◞┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈◟

Finally, it's now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling inside the great hall.

Eric and Lorena were playing wizarding chest while Blue was adding new spells to the book.

Roman walks to the Great Hall entrance with his luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts past by singing a Christmas song.

"Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwart bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas..."

The boy looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the tree, his eyes find Eric and Lorena first as they play chess and walks towards them.

"Knight to E5." Said Eric and the Knight moves to its destination.

Roman walks up behind the boy, looking down at the chess game.

"Queen to E5." Said Lorena with a smirk

Roman watches as Lorena's queen goes over to Erics knight and whacks the knight with her chair.

"That is..... totally wicked! What's that spell?" Said the boy

"That's wizard's chess. I think it's locomotor- something else I can't remember." Said blue from where she was sitting.

"What are you writing?" Asked the boy

Blue look up form the book and turn it so they can see it.

"Ebublio, that's a jinx right?." read Lorena

"Yep, it's a big bubble that traps people in it, and I want to try it on  Flinch. The bastard gave me detention for entering the halls with mud on my feet after practice the other day." Said the girl with a scowl .

"I'll help but only after we look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." Said Eric

"But We've looked a hundred times and we haven't found anything" said Lorena

Eric leans over on the table "Not in the restricted section."

"You blokes are really making me want to stay here."

◞┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈◟

It is now Christmas morning. Eric shouts woke Lorena and Bluebell up.

"Blue, Lore wake up! Come on, wake up!"

Bluebell puts on her glasses and Lorena her slippers before running out of bed. They then look down at Eric.