~ T W E N T Y T H R E E ~

~A FEW WEEKS LATER~

"If someone doesn't take that fucking bell away from him, I will go up there and shove it so far up his ass that if he wants to ring it, he'll have to shake his head." Jin said, slamming a knife down into my kitchen counter, "He isn't a fucking invalid!"

"Wow, ok," I said, "What did I just come home to?"

"Your boyfriend is a prick!" Namjoon said, "He's been ringing that sodding bell since you left."

"I'll kill him," Yoongi said, "I'm going to fucking kill him."

I sighed, "He gets lonely."

"No, he is annoying," Jimin said.

"Princess, do something about him before you have to fall in love with one of us."

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked, throwing my arms up in the air, "He doesn't like my cooking and every time I ask if needs anything he just rings the bell and...yeah, ok. I get your point. It really is annoying. How have you not killed him yet?"

"You tell us?" Hoseok muttered and he suddenly smirked at me, "Nice legs you have there Sugar Tits."

"Um, thanks?" I frowned and he looked me up and down, "What's with that look? Is there something on my legs?"

"Nope," He grinned, "Recently shaved have you?"

My face went bright red as the boys stood up to look at my legs, "Yes but why the hell has that got anything to do with this conversation?!"

"Wow," Namjoon said running his hand up and down my leg, "That's really smooth!"

I lifted my knee catching his chin and he fell onto his ass, "Unless this has something to do with Taehyung, everyone needs to stay the fuck away from me."

"Period?" Jungkook asked and I glared at him, "Ah shit. I'm sorry!"

"No! I am not on my period!"I said punching him in the arm, "What is wrong with everyone? Are you on drugs or something? Because I don't allow drugs in this house."

"It's my house," Jin said.

"But I live here as well," I said, "Look, Hoseok, what the hell are you on?"

"Well," He said pulling my nose, "You are the only one that can get the bell away from him without him throwing a fit."

"That isn't true. I moved the bell once when he was sleeping and he threw a tantrum like a five-year-old."

"Ok, fine," Hoseok laughed, "I have an idea but you need to come with me. Ok?"

I groaned, "Please don't make me do anything I'm going to regret."

"You won't. I promise," He said grabbing my hand, "You guys just drink some beer and we will be right out!"

"Don't get her pregnant!" The boys yelled and I told them to fuck off.

Hoseok took me into another room and locked the door behind him. He walked forward and picked a bag up from the table and pushed it into my chest. I glanced inside and shook my head.

"No. No fucking way!"

"Just put it on!" He laughed, "Or I will put it on you and you don't want that."

"I hate you so fucking much,"

"Maybe, but it will work. I swear to you. If it doesn't then...you can think of some form of punishment for me and I will take it like a man,"