~ E I G H T E E N ~

Hoseok

I fucked up.

Massively.

But there was more chance of Hell freezing over than me admitting I fucked up to Sugar Tits. It was bad enough I was stuck back to back with her telling me how much of a failure I was.

I ignored her as much as I could but when she jabbed me in the back with her elbow I snapped.

"Stop fucking elbowing me you dumb whore! I'm trying to fucking think!"

"Oh how convenient!" She snapped, "You can't shut up when Karin was talking about killing her husband but when I'm telling you that-"

"Just shut the fuck up!" I elbowed her back making her yelp in pain, "I'm trying to find a way out."

"Are you stupid? We are cuffed! We can hardly move and I'm starting to cramp. My wounds have reopened and I really don't want a hole in my head!"

"When we get out of here I am going to see your mouth shut."

"Taehyung still wouldn't let you suck his willy!"

"I don't care. You can have his willy to yourself. Just shut the fuck up and let me think," I said, "I still don't fucking know why Karin is after the boys."

"Maybe you should just ask her?"

"Who is the stupid one now?" I muttered and struggled against the cuffs, "This is ridiculous. Why didn't she just kill us then and there?"

"Probably because she has plans?"

"Fuck," I sighed, "We are screwed,"

Sugar Tits sighed, "Probably shouldn't pass all the blame to you."

"What?"

"It was my idea to confront Sejin and I didn't think Karin was capable of doing this. I guess I was wrong and Sejin wasn't the one to worry about."

I sighed, "There's not much we can do now other than hope for the best and the boys will find us when I haven't called them."

"Hey, Hoseok?"

"Yeah?"

"When this is over, do you think we could ever be friends?"

I didn't answer and I felt her nod. Her body felt like it deflated and she sat in silence not fighting against the cuffs. I had never found a reason to be friends with her. She was the main reason for all the trouble because Taehyung couldn't stay away from her.

We had nothing in common apart from loving the same idiot. But that was it. I couldn't be friends with someone who always wanted to fight me or tried too hard to be friends. I didn't need her as a friend.

A lock clicked open and in came Karin wearing normal clothes. I didn't get the reason she had the faux leather outfit on before. She looked like a cheap dominatrix that you found in a dodgy alley near strip clubs

"Are you comfortable?" Karin chuckled, "Don't worry. I won't kill you just yet. I should just shoot you and throw your bodies onto the main road but those friends of yours would find me too quickly. I need to be the one to find them and make them suffer."

"Why are you so pissed off?" I asked, "What have they done to you?"

"More than I can even list," Karin scoffed, "But there's no point in indulging you because you're going to die. I'm just going to come back later to pick your bodies up. Enjoy the last few hours of your life because it will end very painfully and slowly."

She blew us a kiss and locked the door again.

"You were rather quiet then," I snapped, "You couldn't find the words to insult her but you can't stop insulting me?"

"Yeah," She said quietly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I guess I've just accepted my fate," She whispered and sighed, "What's the point of insulting someone when that's the worst you can do to them? I won't ever see her again because I am going to die here and that's ok."

"Since when did you just give up?"

"Taehyung doesn't know we are here, does he?"

"Uh...no."

"So we are going to die unless you come up with some genius plan," She said.

I scoffed, "So you don't care if you get left behind? Ok. That's fine with me. I'll make Taehyung finally fall for me,"

"What?"

"He does deserve to have some comfort after the love of his life dies. I will be that person and eventually when he is that sad, I'll kiss him,"

"Excuse me?"

"And then it will get heated until the point that he begs to have my huge cock inside his asshole. I will fuck him until he cums hard screaming my name," I said and I could feel her anger radiating from her. There was no chance that was going to happen but Taehyung seemed to get her riled up and it was the only thing I could think of to get some life back into her, "Fuck. I can just imagine it now. How he will taste on my tongue and how tight that sweet little asshole of his will be and the sounds of him cumming with my name on the tip of his tongue."

"I'll beat the crap out of you before you go near him!"

"But how can you do that when you have already given up?" I asked, "Don't worry. I will take very good care of him. I'm not a bottom but I'll happily have that dick inside me."

"Ok, that does it!" She screamed, "Wish I had a flip phone so I could slam it shut on this conversation!"

I laughed, "If he was here right now, I'd grip his hair and mouth fuck him until he gagged."

Sugar Tits fought hard with the cuffs and I let out a sigh of relief, "If my hands were free right now, they would be around your neck strangling you!"

"How kinky," I said, "Tell me, does Taehyung like to choke during sex?"

She screamed once again and I sucked in air when she elbowed me hard in the back, "The only choking that will be happening is when I choke you to death!"

"That's more like it!" I said, "Now, let's plan a way to get out. Now that you don't want to die."

"What?" Hana snapped, "You did that on purpose? What is wrong with you? I hate you! I don't want to be your friend anymore! I don't want to be your wife. I want a fucking divorce!"

"Oh, fuck off you dumb hoe."

"You have no idea how much I hate you right now!" She said, struggling against the cuffs, "You are the reason why we are here!"