~ T W E N T Y T W O ~

Hana

If my head wasn't in pain before, it now felt like it was going to explode like a bomb. The vodka and the fear wasn't a great concoction and I wanted to throw up, crawl up into a ball and cry.

"We need to pretend that we don't know she is coming up here," Hoseok said quietly and looked down at me, "You can punch me later."

I glanced up at him and my eyes went wide as he slammed his lips against mine, "What the-"

"Just kiss me back for fuck sake!" He snapped, "She still thinks we are married."

"I hate you so much," I said and the door was kicked open making me jump. I threw my arms around Hoseok and stared with wide eyes at Dawon being walked in with a gun to her head.

"I knew you hadn't died," Karina said shoving Dawon forward, "I didn't get to ask how you know those fucking assholes."

"J-just friends," I stuttered, "W-we don't want to d-die."

Karina laughed like a psycho and shook her head, "Boys, if you don't stop pointing the guns at me, I will start shooting. Let me see your faces, boys. Stand in front of me and put your guns on the bed."

"What makes you think we will do that?" Jin asked.

Karina chuckled, "Because I have explosives attached to my chest and if one gun goes off, everyone dies."

I gripped Hoseok tightly as I could as they moved around the room so Karina could see them.

"Why have you been after us?" Namjoon asked, "I didn't think you cared what we did after leaving the company."

"You really have no idea, do you?" She laughed, "You might remember my husband's name."

"Bitch, you killed your husband," I said and she pressed the gun harder into Dawon's head.

"Lee Sejin? He wasn't my first husband. I married him because I needed some money. I didn't care too much about him. Why do you think it was easy for me to kill him?"

"You're starting to bore me now," Dawon muttered.

"Someone put a hit out on my husband. Many tried to kill him but were unsuccessful," She said, her face darkening with anger, "He was almost mutilated when you killed him and I couldn't have a proper funeral for him because he was in fucking pieces!"

"I'm confused," Jungkook asked, "We don't mutilate anyone when we-"

"Son Junki!" She yelled at the top of her voice, "My husband, the love of my life was Son Junki! And you fucking murdered him!"

"Oh shit," Taehyung said quietly.

"You ruined my life and you act like he was nothing to you. I have lived through so much fucking pain because you...you took him from me," She said and her eyes went wide, "You stole him from me and I want to know why. Why did you take him from me?"

"It was a hit," Yoongi said, "You know that we-"

"Shut up!" She screamed.

"But you just asked why he died!" Taehyung said, "What is wrong with you?"

"You all deserve to die."

"Wait," Taehyung said, lifting his hands up, "It was my fault. Your husband died because I was driving recklessly. Don't hurt or kill anyone else because I should be the one your pain is focused on."

"Tae, what the hell are you doing?" I hissed quietly.

He looked over at me and smiled, "I'm the cause of her pain but...I'm also the cause of yours."

"So you'll just offer yourself as a sacrifice to make yourself feel better? Grow the fuck up! How do you think I'll feel without you here?!" I said and Hoseok held me back, "I already lost you once and I will not lose you again!"

"What's the worse she's gunna do? She's only got a little sissy gun,"

"A gun is a gun!"

"You have a point," He said turning his attention back to Karina, "So, are you going to shoot me or do I have to help you pull the trigger?"

"Idiot," Jungkook muttered, "Guess Princess is single once you are gone."

"I'll fight her," Jimin said, "Angel thinks I'm the best anyway. I'm sexy."

"I think I remember her calling you cute," Yoongi said.

"I've already seen her naked," Namjoon said, "Cupcake would become putty in my hands."

"You've seen my naked?!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Karina shouted, "Stop talking or I press the detonator and everyone dies,"

"Ok, but all I am saying that the death of your husband was my fault even if it was an accident. It's only fair that-" Taehyung Started.

"I won't take your life. Even if you did steal my husband's," She said, "I'm going to take someone that means more than your life."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm taking her."

Everything moved in slow motion as soon as Karina pointed the gun at me. I then heard a loud bang and I was flat on my back under a huge weight. I groaned and opened my eyes to see the boys on top of me.

"Fuck!" Karina screamed and the boys jumped off me, "Fuck, fuck! Why can't you just die!"

Taehyung groaned on the floor beside me and blood was pooling around his body. I stopped breathing and started to go dizzy.

"Ok. That does it," Dawon said, "Fuck you and your dead husband."

There was a sickening crunch and then Karina dropped to the floor. Dawon moved over to us and sighed seeing Taehyung complaining.

"You got shot in the ass. Count yourself lucky it wasn't anywhere else," She said, "Hana, you are bleeding again. We need to get you to the hospital."

"B-but-" I started and she put her hand over my mouth.

"You can go into shock later," She said, "Someone please carry her to the car. The ambulance will take too long and someone can help that idiot."

"I'm dying!" Taehyung complained, "I'm dying! I don't want to die an idiot,"

"Cupcake?" Namjoon said moving my face to look at him, "Come on. I will kiss you if you don't snap out of it."

"I'll bite your tongue off," I whispered.