"Yeah, we could owl them about it," Riley replied.

"My parents would definitely be up for it because they live closer to Scotland than the U.S." Amira said. 

Amira's parents lived in England for work purposes. They were extremely wealthy and had only put their daughter in Ilvermorny because they heard it was just as prestigious as Hogwarts and Amira had family nearby.

"It would be so fun if you all stayed here," Harry smiled at all of the Americans. 

His gaze on Riley lingered a little longer which caused her to lower her gaze and try and hide her scarlet cheeks. 

Noah flicked his eyes between the two and frowned at the interaction.

The bell rang.

"Ugh, we have our potions final now," Riley groaned as she smacked her forehead on the table.

"Ah I'm fucked," Noah ran a hand through his curly locks frustratedly.

"Well we'll see you two later," Hazel said to Fred and George as George leaned down to peck her lips.

....

After finals were completed, the day after was the final task of the Triwizard Tournament. 

No one knew what the final task was because it was kept secret this time without a clue or anything.

"I'm sure you'll do well, Harry," Amira reassured him. 

The whole group of the golden trio, the four Ilvermorny students, the Weasley twins, and Ginny Weasley were all walking towards the arena where the first task was held.

"Yeah, I hope so," Harry replied. He was dressed up in a red and black jersey that had his name plastered on the back.

"Harry you're in first place tied with Cedric!" Hermione said.

"And that's amazing considering that you're only a fourth year," George added.

"Competing against older students," Fred finished.

"Yeah! You're doing extremely well, Harry," Ginny Weasley's cheeks flamed at the chosen one smiling at her.

Riley chuckled. "I mean you battled a dragon I think whatever this next task is will be a piece of cake for you,"

"You've had all of your spells mastered I think you'll be fine, Harry," Noah clapped his hand onto Harry's shoulder.

Harry still looked hesitant.

"Mate, you've fought a basilisk too, you'll do this task with ease," Ron said.

"Thank you, guys I really needed that," Harry smiled at the group as they entered the arena. They were greeted by the sound of the band playing.

"Harry!" Dumbledore called the chosen one.

"Well I have to go," Harry scratched the back of his head, mentally trying to prepare himself for the task.

Riley ran over to him and hugged him. He immediately hugged her back.

"Good luck," she beamed at him, heat blooming in her stomach from the close proximity.

"Thanks, Riley," Harry returned her smile.

Soon the entire friend group joined in the hug causing a massive group hug.

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore yelled making the group break apart. Amira almost stumbled.

"Well I'll see you all after the task," Harry waved.