Yah....no. Reece values his cool too much to do something like that.

I toss my backpack on the nearest chair and go to the fridge. Seconds later, while I'm exploring the delicious contents of the refrigerator, I hear a chair move against the tile floor. I close the fridge door and place my chosen item on the island across from Beacon High's Golden Boy.

"Milk," Reece carefully says, reading the label of the milk carton for the second time as I go retrieve three more items.

"And cookies," I finish Reece's sentence with a small smile, placing two glasses on the island and a package of Oreo cookies.

Reece chuckles lightly, "of course," he says, more so to himself and begins to pour milk into our glasses. I take the time to open the package of my most favourite cookies. With some regret, I hand the box over to Reece, letting him have the first Oreo.

Reece raises an eyebrow at my generous action and takes three Oreos, placing two down on the island. "Since when do you share your Oreos?" Reece questions me, twisting an Oreo in his hands, wanting to separate the cookie into two.

Separate the Oreo, lick off the icing, and dip the cookie into the milk.

That is the classical method on how to eat an Oreo. It was always advertised in commercials.

I tried eating them that way once but it was too much work.

I dip my Oreo, icing and all, into my glass of milk. "If you don't want the Oreos, you can give them back. Don't feel obliged to eat them just because I offered some." I respond, taking a bite of my milk soaked Oreo.

Man, this stuff is delicious!

Reece replies by stuffing his entire cookie into his mouth and then, moves onto separating the next Oreo. Reece, being distracted by the sweet taste, doesn't notice the crumbs along the edge of his lips.

I smile at the sight. Reece never was a neat eater.

"What," Reece asks, appearing cuter than ever looking adorably confused with crumbs on his face.

"You didn't eat all of your cookie," I tell him softly, trying to sniffle down a laugh that's threatening to explode. If Reece doesn't clean himself up and fast, there'll be an uncontrollable and unbearable laughing fit coming his way.

If he was embarrassed by the fact that he eats like a pig in front of me, Reece doesn't show it. He played it cool and attempted to lick off the crumbs from his face.

But he licked the wrong side.

I release an overly obnoxious cough to cover my chuckle. "Not there," I tell Reece, using my hand to cover my mouth so that he doesn't see the amused smile on my face.

I thought our talk was going to be all poker face serious mojo but our current silly situations makes me question why I was so nervous in the first place. It's not like Reece changed.

He's the same goof ball I knew before I told him my feelings.

I can see a bit of annoyance displayed on Reece's face. He goes for a second attempt and licks the right side of his face with the crumbs but fails to lick them off.

I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Not helpful, Z-lee," Reece grumbles while he continues to struggle to lick the crumbs off. If he continues, I fear his tongue will fall off.

"Not there," I say, still laughing. Before I could comprehend what my body was doing, I was already leaning over the island and reaching out my hand towards the crumbs on Reece's face. "Here," my thumb gently rubs off the dark Oreo crumbs. Reece stills from my contact and that's when I regained consciousness over reality and realized my sudden and bold action.