♥︎Nekomis guide to 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼♥︎

The double quartet were finally back home after their series of blunders. This peace was short lived, since suddenly Everest began barking like crazy.

"Uh oh, Someones here," America said jokingly, opening the door. Antarctica was on the other side with Snowball.

"DAD!" America exclaimed, hugging his father. He let Antarctica in, who immediately froze when he looked around the room.

"What the- um.... hello?" Antarctica said to the aliens in the living room.

"Um... hi," Ali said politely.

"Hello.... um... you four aren't from around here, huh?" Antarctica said.

"Heh.... no," America said.

"Well... it's nice to meet you four, my name is Antarctica, and yours are?" Antarctica asked, deciding to be polite despite the strange situation.

"I'm Ali, and these are my friends Maki, Cami and Grimes," Ali said, motioning towards his friends. Antarctica nodded politely and pulled Greenland aside.

"So, this is the new insanity of the week?" Antarctica asked. Greenland chuckled.

"Yep. You should've been here when we broke into that government facility," Greenland said.

"Wow... you really just did that?" Antarctica asked.

"They're slowly infecting me with their insanity, it's too late for me, save yourself," Greenland said, unclear as to whether or not he was joking.

"Meh, insanity sounds way more fun than whatever I'm doing, I might just stay here," Antarctica said.

Meanwhile, Ali pulled Mexico to the side to talk to him.

"Hey... I'm so sorry...," Ali said.

"For... what?" Mexico asked, checking his pockets to make sure he still had his wallet and looking around the room just in case Ali broke something.

"For stealing your kissing friend," Ali said with full sincerity. Mexico began laughing his butt off, confusing the alien to whom he was speaking.

"Pftttt- he is not my kissing friend. And even if he was, you haven't stolen him until you kissed him, so he's still mine- wait, no, not mine- you know what? Just kiss the dude," Mexico said.

"Nonono, you don't understand... It's not Ame I've been trying to kiss...," Ali said. Mexico stared at him in surprise, and Ali sighed, blushing. Ali dragged Mexico closer to the group and discreetly pointed at Maki. Mexico smiled in revelation.

"Huh... well... how about this; If I help you kiss Maki, you help Ame kiss me," Mexico said. Ali smiled.

"That sounds like a wonderful agreement! Just one thing though... how do you kiss exactly?" Ali asked.

"ROMANCE LESSON TIME!" Nekomi exclaimed. Suddenly, Ali and Mexico were in Nekomi's room. Nekomi had a whiteboard that had a slideshow projected onto it.

"Do we have to do this-," Mexico started.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do you realize how much convincing it took to get the author to give me my own segment??." Mexico opened his mouth to respond, but Nekomi cut him off. "Didn't think so! Shut up!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"I don't think this is gonna be good...," Mexico sighed.

"You dare question my credentials!?" Nekomi exclaimed. "ANYWAY, let us begin with step number one... figure out what type you are, versus the one you wish to woo! Are you a sweet boy like Canada? Or protective like Greenland? Cute like Mexico (who is always cuter in denial), or a himbo like Ame?"

"Hey! I'm not cute- .... um... you do realize that people are more complex than just what 'type' they are, right?" Mexico said.

"Same thing with numbers, but we still put them in equations anyway! Now, speaking of equations, it's time to go to step two!" Nekomi exclaimed. "A himbo plus a cute boi? that's a good combo. It's almost as good as a himbo plus a protective boy! But even that is not nearly as cute as a sweet boi plus a protective boi!"

"Umm.... I don't think it's that easy-," Mexico started.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Ok fine! But I don't see how this helps us at all!" Mexico exclaimed. Meanwhile Ali was just sitting there in silent confusion.

"Because, Ali is 100% a sweet boi! And if we want him and Maki, a protective boi, to get into an un-breakable relationship we gotta set the mood!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"And.... how do we do that exactly?" Mexico asked.

"I'll tell you!" Nekomi exclaimed. "Get them alone, in a beautiful environment... maybe a park, or fancy restaurant...,"

"This just sounds like a crappy fan fic-," Mexico said.

"I will rip out your vocal chords if you keep questioning me!" Nekomi exclaimed. "Now, onto the last step-,"

"Nekomi! This doesn't help at all! You shouldn't have to go off a list, or equations, or types. Love should happen naturally, not manufactured!" Mexico exclaimed.

"What do you know? You've never been in a successful relationship!" Nekomi shouted.

"YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP AT ALL!" Mexico shouted.

"BECAUSE I'M BUSY SETTING EVERYONE ELSE UP! AND MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN IDIOT AND YOU TOOK MY ADVICE YOU'D BE IN A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH AME BY NOW," Nekomi shouted.

"NEKOMI OH MY GOD YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP BUT DOUBT MYSELF!!!!" Mexico shouted. Meanwhile, Ali was in the kitchen talking with Japan.

"She subjected you to her love guide as well?" Japan asked while cooking.

"Yeah...," Ali said.

"And, who's the target?" Japan asked.

"My best friend... I... I really do like him.... but if there's so much that goes into just simply kissing him.... I don't know if I could be in an entire relationship...," Ali said. Japan sighed and smiled.

"Well... I'm not in a relationship myself, but I do know three things," Japan said, "it's a commitment, it's a big bond of trust, and it's different for everyone. Sure, some relationships just work, and some of them take a bit of time. It's like any other friendship... but different in its own inexplicable way,"

"Then... what do I do?" Ali asked.

"The best first step that I've always used, is simply telling them how I feel. Regardless of if it works out or not, it's better to say something than keep it inside. And be clear, tell him exactly how it is," Japan said. Ali smiled and nodded.

"I see... thank you Japan," Ali said.

"You're welcome. Now let's go see if the kids are done arguing," Japan joked.

"IM NOT A KID IM A WELL FUNCTIONING ADULT-," Nekomi exclaimed.