At that moment, the door opened. Fei Qianchi glanced up, staring at Zhu Longwang. Even as his head pulsed, he brightened up as he called out, "Longwang!"

Zhu Longwang slowly walked forward.

Fei Qianchi's eyes narrowed. Why was Zhu Longwang walking like that? It was as if he was in pain... Fei Qianchi gently asked, "Are you alright?"

At this, Zhu Longwang showed a stiff smile. "Mostly, I'll be fine. I... just sprained something last night."

Fei Qianchi felt that something was weird but he didn't continue to ask. "I don't remember anything. What happened?"

Zhu Longwang walked forward, stiffly sitting down on the bed next to Fei Qianchi. The man's face was a bit pale, his lips a bit swollen.

Fei Qianchi felt that something was even more odd. He propped himself up, oddly feeling refreshed.

"You were quite drunk. There were some rooms available so the owner gave us two rooms. I took you back to this room and gave you another robe to wear. Nothing much happened, you were just a bit more unrestrained." Zhu Longwang's voice was a bit hoarse, a light flush on his ears.

Fei Qianchi's ears caught that, his brows furrowing as he asked, "Are you sure you're alright? You sound a bit sick..."

Zhu Longwang flushed badly, hiding a deep emotion in his eyes. "I-I'm fine. I just slept wrong last night."

"Alright then. My body feels a little refreshed after all that wine." Fei Qianchi smiled, his eyes brightening. He turned to look at Zhu Longwang's pale face, still feeling that there was something off about this situation.

As Fei Qianchi stood up, he noticed a light pigment on Zhu Longwang's neck. He tilted his head. But, Fei Qianchi didn't say anything. He didn't want to be too nosy. As he tidied himself up, he licked his dry lips, suddenly feeling a burning sensation from them. He touched his lips, seeing a small amount of blood on his finger. Hmm, his lips were bleeding.

Fei Qianchi felt that something was very odd but he also couldn't put his hands on it. He fixed his hair as he then turned to Zhu Longwang, "Let's head out. I've delayed our journey. We still need to meet up with the Qin Family." Fei Qianchi tied his hair up with a ribbon.

Looking at Zhu Longwang's neat and tidied hair, the white hairpin was still there, Fei Qianchi smiled.

Zhu Longwang stiffly got up, his beautiful face holding a rosy tint to it. He coughed into his hand, fixing his robe. "Let's set off then. There won't be too many people out on the streets so it will be safe to teleport."

Fei Qianchi nodded. He looked around the room first before he closed his eyes, chanting an incantation underneath his breath, feeling a light wind brush past him. As he opened his eyes, Zhu Longwang stood next to him. Suddenly, Zhu Longwang jerked. As Fei Qianchi stared at him, the man was rubbing his waist.

"Are you sure you're alright? We can hold off on this." Fei Qianchi furrowed his brows, worry laced within his eyes.

Zhu Longwang got up immediately. He stood up straight, even as he walked with a slight limp. "I'm alright. My waist just hurts a bit. I can walk it off."

Fei Qianchi was about to say something more, but Zhu Longwang's gaze was resolute. He could only hold back his words and nod as they walked through the gates of Qin Mansion.

Right away, Fei Qianchi felt a ghastly aura. Chills crawled up his back. There was a vast amount of demonic energy in this place, he could almost hear the lost souls screaming in pain.

A servant soon walked out. The man was old, roughly fifty years old. "You two must be the immortals from Fushui Sect."

Fei Qianchi cupped his fist, a small smile on his face as he replied, "We are. You must be the butler."