"Longwang, is there someone that you love? If so, who do you love?" Fei Qianchi didn't even know why he asked this. There was a burning sensation in his heart. His head was clouded from all the wine he had drunk, his mind was out of control.

Fei Qianchi looked at Zhu Longwang with dewy eyes, a smile still rested upon his face even as his skin was tinted a shade of pink.

Zhu Longwang was sober, even Fei Qianchi could see that. It was clear that his tolerance was bad compared to Zhu Longwang's. He propped himself up, resting his chin upon his palm.

Zhu Longwang held a cup of wine against his lips, pausing at this question.

Fei Qianchi continued to stare at Zhu Longwang, his eyes burning.

Finally, Zhu Longwang replied with a faint smile, "Who do I love? Someone who is far out of reach yet so close. That person can make me smile even in the darkest moments of my life. That person, I will swear to love for the rest of my life."

Fei Qianchi could easily see that there was a bright light in Zhu Longwang's eyes as he said this. Fei Qianchi downed another cup, a burning feeling in his heart that he didn't understand. "How could that person not be in love with you?"

Zhu Longwang didn't reply, he merely looked into Fei Qianchi's eyes with a light smile.

Fei Qianchi felt his head pulse, knowing that he was definitely drunk by now. He could tell, his emotions were running a bit wild. He rubbed his head, frowning as he groaned. "Ugh, I drunk too much." Fei Qianchi could feel his vision starting to blur, the voices around him became distorted.

He looked up at Zhu Longwang. The man was saying something, but Fei Qianchi could only hear bits of it.

"You... good... room..."

Fei Qianchi didn't understand. His body felt heavy as he leaned his head onto the table. Suddenly, a force pulled him up, propping his body against himself and his arm hung over the man. Fei Qianchi knew that it was Zhu Longwang, thus he didn't struggle, his body leaning against the other man.

Fei Qianchi could hear Zhu Longwang talking to someone before his body was tugged forward. They were walking up stairs. Fei Qianchi was glad that he wasn't totally out of it at the moment. He was still holding onto some consciousness, although it was starting to slip away.

Fei Qianchi felt his body carefully being situated onto a bed. At this point, his eyes were already closed tightly, his consciousness almost gone. Something soft touched his lips. Fei Qianchi felt a bursting flame spread across his whole body. Someone was near him.

Fei Qianchi reached out, pushing the person onto the bed. His blue eyes were cloudy, deeply intoxicated as he kissed the other person, his hands spreading across the man's body, igniting a fire.

There was a groan, a moan following.

Fei Qianchi's body burnt up in flames, an uncontrollable thirst flooding him. There was a warm feeling beneath his hands.

All he could hear was the twisted voice in his mind...

"You love him."

A wicked laugh followed.

"I'll make sure to destroy everything then."

-

Fei Qianchi woke up. There was a hard pulsing within his head, his eyes barely opened. As he laid on the bed, he slowly got up, finding himself dressed in new robes. He looked around the small room.

What happened?

Fei Qianchi couldn't remember anything. All he could remember was drinking with Zhu Longwang. That's where his memories cut off. Everything that happened after that, he couldn't recall. Fei Qianchi massaged his temples, his eyes finally focusing. He couldn't remember anything, he didn't even know how he got into this room. He drunk too much.