I sighed.

Prince: You have a point. I guess I'll tell her.

B-More: Before you do so, let me inform you that you two need to watch your back.

Prince: Why?

B-More: Because, as we speak, three people are being murked tonight.

_________________________________

{Meanwhile, Acacia Cemetery}

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

I put the gun to the girl's head, silencing her muffled screams for a moment. I was already irritated as fuck that her stupid ass cries woke up the other two boys Ashton, Munro, and I had captured. We had to pistol whip the boys because they were more seasoned in the game than us; they had true longevity.

I circled my victim, chuckling lightly as she squirmed, trying to release herself from the tight ropes on her legs and arms. Her dark brown hair flew in the wind as her cremé colored skin tone turned a pale, white color since it was brick cold outside. I removed the bandana from her mouth and removed my black mask.

Delilah: I hate that it comes down to this.

?.?.?.?: You bitch! I thought you were my friend!

Delilah: I am, but I have more important priorities. You're cooperating with the snakes, and I rather sacrifice three of your own than myself.

?.?.?.?: You're crazy! You fucking psycho! Let me go!

Delilah: No can do, love. Your whole team will be murked by my team, even if it's the last thing I do.

I stood in front of her, yanking her mouth open. I shoved my pistol down her throat before pulling the trigger. I removed my pistol, seeing blood dripping down from it. A stream of dark blood fell from her mouth like Niagra Falls. I smiled proudly as I laid her down on her back and took her shirt off. I pulled out my pocket razor and carved into her stomach, 'The Triplets xx'. Perfect.

I looked at Ashton and Munro, who contemplated what they wanted to do to the boys.

Delilah: Hurry the fuck up and kill these niggas.

Munro: You don't gotta tell me twice.

Munro shot one of them in their temple and laid their body over the girl. Ashton sighed and shot the last guy in the head. We bagged them up in a garbage bag and walked back towards the new trap house. We placed the bag of bodies in one of the vacant rooms. This mission of ours was near over.

______________________________

{Back At Kid Kelly Boxing Gym}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

After a long twenty-four hours of training, B-More dismissed us for the night. I was glad that B-More scheduled this mandatory practice; I've never been as pumped to do what I planned as far as solving a crime.

I dressed back into my corduroy skinny jeans, a yellow shirt, and yellow Jordan Retro 5's. I combed my hair into a messy bun before leaving the gym. I went outside, getting into B-More's Acura. Prince had stopped talking to B-More after I walked in, which I found to be peculiar. In order to avoid conflict, I put on my Beats earphones and listened to They Say by The Internet. I nodded my head to the beat, slowly dozing off into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was in my bed. I checked the time; 1:21 am. I turned my body to the side, expecting to see Prince. He wasn't there, as per usual; instead, I found a written note.

'I had to leave you here. I'm protecting you this time. I love you. -Prince."

Fuck. This nigga really did not just do this. I picked up my phone and dialed Prince's phone. It rang and rang, only going to voicemail. I sighed, leaving a message.

Jas'marieé: Jay, where are you? Please don't do anything crazy. If you're alright, please call me back. If you're not, I'll be wherever you need me immediately. I love you, babe.

I hung up and jumped into the shower; I made it out in twenty minutes. I dressed in a black knitted cut-off sweater, leather leggings, black and red Jordan Retro 11's, and an Obey beanie hat on my head; I needed to blend in with the night as much as possible.

I sat on my bed, waiting on Prince's call. Fortunately, I got a call from Prince--or so I thought. I timidly pressed 'Accept', hoping for the best.

Jas'marieé: Hello? Prince?!

I heard two muffled screams on the other line and the line cut off. I bounced off of my bed with my phone and ran out of the house. Tonight was not the night for this shit; or maybe it was.

______________________________

oh shit. Is it about to get real? I say YES.

Where is Prince and B-More? And who did the "triplets" kill? Any ideas? Is this killing one of the central reasons of Prince and B-More's disappearance? ;)