"But I really need to go." I pleaded, trying my best to look cute with a pout on my face.

He groaned in response.

"Park, how could you ask me this? You're going on a date with some other guy."

"And that some other guy is Taehyung-oppa, my best friend's twin brother and one of your friends too." I interrupted.

"The same friend who denied knowing you." He spat.

"Don't be too salty about that! I did not know that you knew each other as well. I only realized it that time when you introduced me to your hyungs."

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung, why do you keep on defending him?" He asked in frustration.

I put both of my arms over my chest and smirked at him.

"Hmm. Perhaps . . ." I shrugged before running back to my room. I quickly locked myself inside while laughing to myself.

"Park . . ." Jungkook loudly knocked on the other side of the door. "You can't leave me hanging like that. Tell me the truth, please. What do you feel about my hyung? Park!" He cried.

... ... ... ... ...

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement when I saw Jungkook in my living room. He immediately looked up when I came out from my bedroom. Then his brows drew together as he scanned his eyes over my body.

I was wearing a square neck floral print mini dress. I completed my look with a medium-sized leather handbag hanging around my body and a pair of tan strappy heels.

I awkwardly smiled at Jungkook and waved him goodbye before rushing out of my apartment.

"Don't forget to lock up!" I shouted at him.

I was halfway through his apartment when he caught up to me. He appeared in front of me and blocked my way with his arms and legs spread wide.

"Park, you're not going anywhere, especially in that dress."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oppa is already waiting for me in front of the gate. Please Jeon, let me through."

"No!"

"Ugh! Jeon, move aside right now while I'm still asking nicely."

"No! Get inside your apartment right now while I'm still asking nicely."

"Now you're just pissing me off." I exclaimed.

He looked at me from head to toe before saying, "Well, you're just . . ."

"Just what?"

"You're looking too pretty to hangout with my hyung." He sighed. "So I, uh . . . I refuse to let you leave." He reasoned with a stutter.

I groaned in frustration.

"Whatever Jeon! I'm still not going to go back to my apartment to change what I'm wearing. It's either you move aside or . . ."

"Fine! You never let me win anyway." He grumbled before pulling me to his apartment.

"W-wait, why are we going inside? I'm telling the truth, Taehyung-oppa is already waiting for me. I need to go."

"I only need to grab something before I will let you off. I promise."

"Then you don't need to bring me with you. I will wait for you here."

He squinted his eyes at me before shaking his head in objection.

"Don't you trust me? I promise . . ." I started to say before Jungkook interrupted.