Carmen POV

"Gray" I realize. I remember the blast of electricity that I pushed into him. It must be bad. I felt weak. Even though he wasn't on my side, he was still my best friend. I wanted so bad for him to switch sides though. So we could be together, though I never said it aloud. I ran as fast as my legs could take me and I jumped into the building, where Gray's body lay on the floor, exhausted from the raging sparks that hit him."What have I done?" I leaned over him and I could feel a tear come down my cheek. I wiped it away. Warrior's didn't cry, especially for the opponent. I took in a shaky breath and touched my hand to his cheek, knowing he could be gone... because of me. I couldn't contain my tears. They flew down my cheeks and dripped on the hard cement floor of the museum. I brushed the sweat away from Gray's forehead, holding his head in my hands. I met his eyes, "I'm sorry Gray" My voice crackling like his thief name. I looked away to attempt to brush my tears. And for the moment that I thought I would never tell him, how much he meant to me, I heard a whisper. "It's Graham" I looked at him and cried while giving a chuckle. " I thought you were gone".

" C'mon Carmen, you know me better than that"What happened next was uncalled for. I leaned down and kissed him. I wiped my tears away and I could see behind the mesum columns, Chief was watching. Gray looked at me softly and took my hand. "I'll be okay Carmen"

"No," I said. "You need help, I'm going to get Chief, she can get you to a hospital or something"He squeezed my hand.

"Okay, if it will keep you from worrying"

"Thank you," I said and went to go get Chief.

"He needs help, that electric shock that I gave him, it's no joke"

"We will get him to the hospital, in the meantime, tell Shadowsan to give you a stolen folder" said Chief.

"What?"

"You'll see, and don't worry, your friend here is going to be alright." I nod.

"What about VILE?" I ask, curious to know what she is planning.

"All taken care of" I nod again and walk to Shadowsan.

"So what's this about a stolen folder?"I ask, with my eyebrow raised.

"I will tell you when we get back, first you need to rest."

I groan, but follow.