Wedding Bells

Well guys...I regret to say that this book is coming to an end! :'( But it doesn't have to be!!!! If I can come up with enough ideas, I will start a sequel and see how you guys like it. I haven't come up with a name for the sequel yet! But if you guys give me some ideas for a name I will look at them and which ever one I choose, I will dedicate it to the person who came up with the name. If more than one person gives me ideas, I will try to use the other ideas as chapter names and I will dedicate that particular chapter to the person who came up with it. If I don't get any ideas at all I will have to come up with one myself. But anyways, I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the book as much as I have loved writing it! Please continue to read, vote, and comment on my books, and don't be afraid to give me your feedback on it. Also, tell your friends about it and please just keep reading. Thanks!!! Luv u guys!!!

RVFC

FriedChicken12

***

(1 month later)

I look down at my white dress and heels, smiling. My hair is in a bun and I have a veil with a diamond on it. I know that in less than 5 minutes, I'll be married. My dad comes back where I am and he smiles at me.

"You look beautiful Ky" he says

"Thanks dad" I say, hugging him

"You ready?" he asks

"yeah..I just..hope I don't fall" I say

He laughs and says,"I won't let you fall"

I hear the wedding music start to play and my dad starts to walk me down the aisle. I see all of mine and Taylon's family members. When I walk past Courtney, Jay, Ricky, and Maya, I see Courtney fake a tear, making me laugh a little. I look straight ahead and see the most handsome person ever at the alter. I smile and when we make it there, I kiss my dad on the cheek, and take Taylon's hands.

"You look beautiful" he thinks to me

"Thanks" I think back, blushing

The preacher starts to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining in holy matrimony of this beautiful couple. We will now start with the wedding vows"

"Kylie. I have loved you ever since I saw you for the first time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No measure of time will be long enough to spend with you. I love you" he says

"Taylon, I love you very much. No words can describe the feeling that I get when I'm around you. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else except you. I love you" I say back to him

The preacher smiles and says,"Now I am going to say some things and I want you to repeat them."

"I Kylie Davison" he says

"I Kylie Davison" I repeat

"take Taylon Carson"

"take Taylon Carson" I repeat

After that, I become totally mesmerised and into my own world.

"To have and to hold. To love and to cherish. In sickness and in health. For richer or for poor. For better or for worse. As long as we both shall live" 

He says the same thing but it sounds a lot more...I can't even think of the word because I feel so wonderful.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the preacher says

Taylon smiles at me and leans down towards me and kisses me. I stand on my toes trying to pull him closer to me. It's the most magical kiss I have ever experienced and I don't want it to end. But, unfortunately, we have to pull back.

When we pull back, I'm just all smiles. This is the best day of my life! I'm just so happy right now. 

"I love you" he says to me

I smile and say, "I love you too".

We walk back down the aisle together and we head back to his place for the wedding reception. I change into a cream knee-high cocktail dress and vans. When the reception starts some people say small speeches about us. 

My dad says,"I am so proud of my little girl for finding someone who loves her as much as I do. I know that she's going to be happy forever now. I'm sure of this because I know how to hunt people down to the ends of the Earth. But nonetheless, I know Taylon will make her happy"

Many people go up and say things and then Taylon goes up.

"Kylie, No measure of time with you will be long enough for me. But I just want to start with forever. You are the most beautiful and extraordinary girl I have ever met in my life. All I want to do is make you happy for the rest of our lives together. I hope that I can make you as happy as you've made me. I love you." he says

When he sits down, I kiss him and say,"I love you too".

When the reception is over, we head to the car and the guests are throwing rice at us. Before I get in the car, I stop to say bye to my dad.

"I never thought this day would come so soon. You've really grown up so fast"

"I love you dad" I say

"I love you too kiddo. I'll always be here for you. Whatever you need" he says

I just smile and give him a hug.

When I get to the car, we drive off and I see everyone waving at us. I never knew that this day would come so soon either....but I'm glad it did.

"Next stop, The Caribbean.

***

Sorry I know it's short!!!!!!!!! But the next chapter is going to be even shorter, then there's the epilogue then that's it :'( I really don't want the book to end but I guess it just has to! Thank you to all of my readers, voters, commenters, fans, and just overall supporters! You guys are amazing!!! Please continue to read, comment, vote, and fan please! Thank You!!!!!!!

RVFC!

FriedChicken12