Trouble in Paradise

I wake up in the morning, looking at my engagement ring. It is a gold ring with diamond's making a "K". I smile at my ring and kiss it. I sit up, and see Taylon asleep next to me. When did he get here? I look around and notice that this is his room. I smile at him. I touch his lips and poke his nose till he wakes up. He smiles at me and tries to kiss me. I stop him by putting my finger to his lips.

"You might have morning breath" I say

"I'll take my chances" he says, then he moves my hand and kisses me.

I laugh into the kiss and he says,"What's so funny?"

"Who gets married at 18?" I say, still laughing

"Technically, your 202" he says, making me laugh even more.

"WOW! I cannot believe we've known each other for two whole years" I say

"The best two years of my life" he says

I smile at him and he kisses my forehead. I get out of the bed and he says,"I brought some clothes over for you"

"Thanks" I say

I go over to his dresser and get the clothes he picked out for me. Denim shorts with a pink tank top and denim blazer. I feel embarrassed when I notice he brought me underclothes too. I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I brush my hair and see a small box with my name on it. Inside, is a toothbrush. I brush my teeth and change into my clothes. I peek out of the bathroom and see Taylon, laying down on his back. His eyes are closed, so I sneak into the room and pounce on him. He jumps up, and I almost fall, but he catches me.

"You are a very crazy and weird person" he says, laughing

"But, you gotta love me" I say

"No...I don't really" he jokes

"Really..Yes you have no other choice" I say. He leans towards me and kisses me. I still get that same shock from the first time we kissed. He smiles into our kiss and pulls back.

"What do you want to do today Ky?" he asks

"I don't know. How about...a water park? All of us. The twins, you, me, your parents, Toren, my dad, Courtney, Jay, Ricky, and Maya?" i say

"That sounds fun. C'mon let's go disturb the peace and wake everybody up" he says

We walk into the twins' room and they're sound asleep. Taylon jumps on Kaedra's bed and yells,"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" she jumps up startled and all his noise woke Keisha up. When they see me, they run to me and hug me.

"Kylie!!!" they yell

I hug them and say,"Do you guys want to go to a water park?"

They gasp in a lot of air and say,"yes yes yes totally!!"

"Cool" I say "Get dressed. You too Taylon"

"Okay mom" he says

We hear his mom yell from down the hall,"I would've said the same thing"

Taylon mouths,"How can she hear us?"

I shrug my shoulders, puzzled.

We go back into Taylon's room, and he gets in the shower. I wait on his bed, watching Spongebob on TV. It's the one where the flying Dutchman stays at Spongebob's house when his ship breaks down. I see Taylon in the corner of my eye, but before I can react, he jumps on me and gets on top of me. I am uncontrollably laughing at him. He bites me, making me laugh even harder.

"I have to go to my house" I say

"Why?" he asks

"I need my swimsuit"

"Okay, I'll drive you there" he says

"Okay"

He lets me get up, and we hurry outside to his car. We take the ride all the way to my house. I unlock the door and run up the stairs to my room. He follows behind me. I dig into the bottom drawer of my dresser and find my swimsuit. A yellow polka dot bikini and a skirt wrap.

"Hot" Taylon says

"Shut up" I say, punching him in the chest.

I grab a few more things and we left my house and went back to his. When we got back, everybody was ready except Toren. I go into his room and sit next to him on his bed. He looks like he's asleep. I shake him and his eyes flutter open.

"Wake up. We're going to the water park" I tell him

"I'm not going" he says

"Please..for me?" I say

"No"

"It won't be the same without you" I say

"It will. You have Taylon there with you"

"Just come with us...Please Toren?"

"I don't want to be anywhere near him"

"You don't have to be. You can like I don't know, try to avoid him if you want to."

"I'm too tired to go" he says

I hit him with a pillow and say,"Get up lazy"

"Fine" he says getting up

 I hug him and notice that he doesn't have a shirt on. I try to let go of him, but he holds me there.

He looks down at me and says,"Kylie don't hate me for this"

"Hate you for wha--" I say, but am cut off when Toren kisses me.

I try to push him away, but he's way stronger than me.

"What the h***!!!!?!?!?" I hear another voice yell. Toren lets me go and I turn around to see Taylon. 

"Taylon I--" I try to say, but he runs off

I turn back to Toren and slap him hard on his face. I run out of his room and go into Taylon's. He's laying there on his stomach and his body is jumping like he's crying. I go over to him and say,"Taylon I'm sorry"

He turns over to face me.

"How could you do this to me?" he asks

"I didn't do anything! Toren kissed me. I would never do that to you" I say to him

"Do you even know what you want anymore?" he asks

"You. That's what I want. I have never felt like this before about anyone. Taylon I want to spend my entire life with you and I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you" I say

"I love you too and I believe you" he says

I smile at him and he leans over to me and kisses me.

"Good. Now let's go to the water park!" I yell cheerfully

He laughs, grabs his swimsuit and get up.

SO what do you guys think? I hope you like it. I really hope that you guys will give me your feedback. Please, read, vote, fan, and comment

<3 FriedChicken12