Halo

I wake up in the morning and I see Taylon sleeping soundly next to me. I smile and lift my self up so that I am supporting my weight on one elbow. His face is so perfect and angelic when he sleeps and when he's awake. Involuntarily, I kiss him, and he wakes up.

"Hey" he says sleepily

"Hey. I didn't know you'd stay" I say to him

"Of course I stayed.But I brought some clothes with me"

"Okay we better get ready because if my dad finds you in here, he's gonna freak" I say

I go into the bathroom and get ready. Then, I let him get ready. But there's one problem......

How do I sneak him out of here without my Dad noticing.

"The Window!" I say. He understands this and jumps out. I say to him," Wait for me at my car"

then, I sneak down the stairs like normal and say bye to Dad. I leave out and see Taylon waiting at my car.

"mission accomplished" I say to him

He just laughs.

I drive us to school and park in the student parking lot. When I get there, I see Toren standing at his car. It's amazing how two fraternal twins can make themselves look identically perfect and angelic in the most seductive way.

When we reach him, I say, "Hey"

"Hey" he says back "can I talk to you?"

I look over at Taylon, and Toren says,"alone"

Taylon steps up and grabs my hand, but I say to him,"It's okay. he's not gonna hurt me"

He lets go of my hand, and Toren leads me over to the trees behind the school. We stop and he says,"so..." 

"So...." I repeat

"Kylie, I have to tell you something"

"Shoot"

"I know you're dating my brother, but I have a question"

"What is it?"

" Do you love him?"

I think about this for a minute. Of course I do. Me and Taylon have been through so much together. I mean, we've had our differences, and our ups and downs, but, whenever he's not around, I feel incomplete.

"Yes" I finally say with a smile

"Do you love me?"

I have to think about this too. I know I love Taylon and I'll never love another guy more than him, but I do kinda have feelings for Toren too. I don't know what to say to him.

"Yes" I say, without thinking about it.

"But you can only choose one of us" he says

"I've already made my choice Toren" I say walking away.

But, before I could, he grabs my wrist and turns me around towards him.

"Listen to me Kylie. I love you with all my heart and my soul. I can't stand not seeing you or not being around you. So I'm begging you, please choose me" he says

"Toren, I told you I've already chosen" I say breaking his grip and starting to walk away. He doesn't grab me this time, but he yells after me.

"I'm not stopping Kylie! I'm not going down without a fight! I'm gonna fight for you forever!!!"

I ignore him and walk back over to Taylon.

I run up to him and i jump on him, hugging him by the neck with my legs wrapped around his waist. This surprises him, but he quickly catches me and hugs me back. I raise my head from his shoulder and look at him.