Yes?

Author's note:

I wanted you guys to know that in this chapter, they will be reflecting on moments in the past. Just wanted to clear that so that you all wont get confused.

BYE

PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!! READ VOTE FAN AND COMMENT! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

**********************

My eyes are still closed and I am facing the shock of the question. He just asked me to marry him. What am I going to say? What am I going to say? I am totally freaking out right now! I open my eyes and look at him.

"What?" I ask

"Marry me" he says

"I-I can't" I say

"Why not?"

"I have to be home by 4. It's my Dad's birthday"

He laughs and I get off of his lap. He sits next to me, then says,"I know you were talking to Toren and my sisters"

"How?"I ask, laughing

"I can hear your thoughts" he says seductively in my ear

"Right. I forgot about that"I say, embarrassed

"Can I celebrate with you and your dad?" he asks

"Uh...Sure. I guess" I say

He gets up and we walk out to my car. I hand him the keys and we get in and drive off. As we're driving, I start to think about our past. 

*Memory*

 I got through my classes quickly enough. There was a fire drill so they let everybody go home after that. I started walking home and Taylon walks up behind me and says, "so, when are you gonna let me take you on a date?" I stop and say, "what?" not even bothering to look back at him. He walks in front of me and say,"On a date. you and me. You know, since I'm your boyfriend now." I frown and say, "You are not my boyfriend, I can assure you of that." He just smiles. He grabs my arm and starts leading me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I ask. He ignores my question and we keep walking. He stops a while away from the school. When we finally stop, I pull my arm away from him and he leans closer to me, his lips almost touching mine. You'd think I would have moved away from him, but he was making a barricade around me with his arms and I couldn't break free. "Why are you resisting this so much?" He asks me. "Resisting what?" I ask in return. "Everything. You have no idea of the affect you have on so many people." He says. "Even you?" I ask. He smiles and says, "Especially me". We stand there for a while, our lips still almost touching, but not quite yet, and he leans in and kisses me right on the lips. This, of course, catches me by surprise. When he finally gets off of me, I slap him right on his face. Then, I turn around and run away all the way back to my house, without looking back at all.

*Recap to Present*

I'm thinking about that, which made our first kiss. I think about how I thought about him back then. As this arrogant, rude, self-consumed jerk. Now, he's the person I'm in love with. I look over at him and touch his cheek with my thumb gently. He grabs my hand and kisses it, then holds it in his gently. I don't know why, but I can't believe he's the person I might marry.

*Memory*

 I remember walking on the sand at the beach with him that day.

"I'm still sorry you know," Taylon states, after a few minutes of silence

"About what?" I ask him

"stealing your first kiss" he replies, looking down

" 'S OK" I say, stopping

I turn around and lock my hands with his. I cuff my hands around his neck and say, "you were just doing what your mind told you to do. I'm not mad at you anymore". When I'm about to kiss his cheek, he turns his head and kisses me right on the lips. It is way better than the first one. His hands move to either side of my face and my fingers curl into his hair. I jump up and I hold myself up with my hands around his neck. He pulls back, his eyes still closed. I lean forward and kiss him again, yearning for another kiss. But he turns his head and puts me down. My eyes are still closed, so I know his are too.

"I love you," Taylon says

"I love you too"

*Present*

That was first day I actually realized that I loved Taylon. He could be a jerk sometimes, but I guess that's why I love him. He is my jerk.

We get to my house, and luckily my dad isn't here yet. I tell Taylon where to set everything up and he does. He's actually a better decorator than me. He occasionally has to pick me up so I can reach the part where I'm hanging up things.

I see me dad's car pulling up, so we hide. I hear the door unlock and he calls out my name. Then, me and Taylon jump out from behind the counter, yelling, "SURPRISE!!!!!!!"

My dad is just all smiles. I go to hug him and he hugs me back, kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks kiddo" he says

"No problem. Now hurry. I bought cake!"

"Yay!" my Dad yells. He can be a big kid sometimes. I guess that's where I got that from.

We sit down and eat the cake and ice cream, talking and laughing . 

Me and Taylon head up to my room. And what started off as a conversation, ended up in a full make out session. I pull away and smile at him.

"If I asked you to marry me, what would you say?" he asks

I laugh and say,"I would say.....no"

He looks at me and says,"no?!!? What do you mean no??" he asks panicking

I laugh again and say,"I was kidding. I would say....yes" I say

He sighs a breath of relief. Then he smiles and gets up. I look up at him and he says,"I was going to wait till Sunday, but, this is really important"

He get's down on one knee and says,"Kylie Davison, You are the most extraordinary girl I have ever met in my entire life. I promise to love you forever and always.  Will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

I smile at him and say,"yes"

He smiles and places the HUGE diamond ring on my finger. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He places his hands on my waist and picks me up, not breaking our kiss. I laugh and pull  away. I smile at him again and peck his his lips. He puts me down and we run down stairs to tell my Dad the good news.

"Dad. I'm--"

"Getting married!!!" he says excitedly

I hug him and we talk about everything. I already have my bride's maids: Courtney, Jay, Maya, and Ricky. The flower girls are going to be Taylon's little sister. The ring bearer is going to be my nephew. Yes: I do have siblings. They just moved a long time ago. Taylon still had to pick out his groomsmen though.

We left to go to Taylon's house. We called everyone and told them the news. When Toren heard, he stormed out of the house. I looked at Taylon and said," I'll talk to him"

I ran out. I knew exactly where I was going to find him. I ran hyper-speed to the meadow that he made for me. I find him there with his head on his knees, crying. I go over to him and hug him.

"How could you do this to me?" he asks

"I...Do what?"

"Marry him? I don't care how much he loves you. I'm going to make you mine" he says

"Toren. Me getting married isn't going to change us. I'll still love you. I'm just in love with Taylon and it's not like I have a choice anyways." I say

I lean in to kiss his cheek, but he turns and kisses me on the lips. I pull back and he says,"sorry"

"It's okay. C'mon. Let's go." I say

We get up and run back to the house.

But I know this isn't the end.