Mr.Mysterious

We got to school and I am still thinking of the stunningly different features on the new guy. I can't help thinking of how it feels like deja-vu when I think that the new guy is a vampire. I'm not sure but there's an ache in my chest as I think of why the guy made Taylon so tense. I decided to talk to Taylon about it. I found him outside on the foot ball field, running around, not at our speed, but above the speed of a normal human male. I think of how I didn't have to ask him about him being a vampire. I run toward him and I stop him from running by catching him and stopping him. He smiles a little bit and I smile a small smile back. "Hi," I say. "Hey," he replies. I look over my shoulder and I ask, "Can I talk to you for a minute?". He hesitates, then says, "sure,".

I take him over by the hug tree in the middle of the field behind the school. I had his arm and when I turned around, let go. "So, there's a new guy. And...I...I wanted to know what was your deal with him was," I said. "What do you mean?" he asks. "I mean that ever since he got here, you've been tense. ii don't know if you have a problem with him or...I don't know. But who is he?" I say. Taylon sighs and, after a few moments of hesitation, says,"My brother. He's my brother Toren".

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am shocked to find out that Taylon and Toren are brothers. I don't know what to do.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Toren's POV

I came from Italy, but if you were to hear the way I speak, you wouldn't know it. I think that's because I actually came from this place, but I was taken to Italy by my father as a child. I have a twin brother, Taylon, the one with the blue eyes. I have lived in Italy until now, my 17th year of living, 4 years after I was supposed to meet my soulmate. I know who she is. She has red hair and she is the same age as me. She is my soulmate. My brother stole her from me.

Now I'm going to steal her back.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Taylon's POV

My life has been going horrible lately. My brother has come from Italy and now he's trying to do something. I don't know what it is, but I know it has something to do with Kylie. The full story of what happened is:

We were in Italy at the vampire justice building. They were giving out pictures of who we were supposed to be match with. Toren got called up to see who he would have to be with for eternity. Kylie's face showed up on the screen. Her beautiful red hair in a half up, half down style. The screen went blank and the crowd was in chaos. Whispers of what was going on spreading across the whole room. The screen lightened up again, and I was called up. Kylie's face showed up on the screen, this time her glorious red hair in a curly down style. I smiled on the outside, but on the inside I was wondering what was going on.

***

After the ceremony, my family was called down to City Hall. We drove down there and went to the main office. There was a man there, telling us why we were put with the same person. He said that only one of us could obviously be with the girl, and a decision had to be made. They chose me and I was a little happy, but I felt bad for Toren.

After that, Toren was angry all the time. He wouldn't talk to anybody at all and he would ignore everything I said. I think he was angry with me, what with me being able to be with Kylie and all. I didn't see why because neither of us had met her before. I didn't see what the big deal was. He would get to be with another girl.........or so I thought.

A

few weeks after that, we went back down to City Hall because my parents were wondering why Toren hadn't been matched with anybody else. When we got there, a woman explained to us that everyone only goes into the soulmate pool once. She said that since I was chosen to be with Kylie, Toren wouldn't be able to be souled with another person.

Once she said this, Toren ran out of the room and didn't stop. I knew that he was angry and he wanted vengeance. He wanted to be like everyone else and not the only lonely person in the world. He wanted to get back at me. Back at the city. Back at everybody. But most of all............

He wanted her.

Kylie's POV

I went to school early today, I'm not sure why though. I'm walking through the halls when I see Taylon smiling at me. I smile back on the outside, but inside I'm thinking of how much I want to be alone. Taylon catches up with me and asks me what I was about to do. I say,"Uh...nothing. Just roaming around before school starts." He smiles and says, "you mind if I come,". I actually do but, I just say,"No. Not at all."

We walk through most of the halls and stop to different places. We even start on a project for school, even though it's not due for a while. We sit there in silence for a moment and then I ask,"why didn't you tell me that you had a brother?" He sighs, and says,"because". "Because what?" I ask, getting a little irritated with him. "I can't tell you," is all he says. "you may as well. I mean we're stuck together for the rest of our lives!" I say. he mumbles, "That was a big mistake,". I feel tears well up in my eyes. "I can't believe you just said that," is all I say.

Then I get up and walk away.