The Conversation

Kylie's POV

          When we changed into our PJs and we got settled into my HUGE bedroom, we started talking. We all said at the same time, "I have something to tell you guys". We all laughed at our mistake and we went from youngest to oldest on who went first. Janiah went first. She said, "Guys...There's something that I've been keeping from you. I....I...I can predict the future and sometimes see the dead. I'm a medium."

         "You mean the one between small and large?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. My friends looked at me like I was crazy, then started laughing and I smiled triumphantly.

          Now, it's my turn. I didn't know what to do. Without thinking, I blurted out, "Guys I'm a vampire." My friends all gasped at the same time, and then Courtney said, "I was always wondering why you had red hair." We all laughed, and Ricky said, "SO wait...How old are you?" I sighed, thinking, 'why does everybody ask that?' Instead, I said, "I'll be celebrating my 201st birthday, on my next birthday." Her eyes got super huge and she gasped in enough air to suck the life out of me. Well, I guess that's kinda impossible because I'm a vampire and I an't really be killed--oh whatever. Anyways, next, it was Courtney's turn.

Courtney's POV

          Well, here goes nothing. I take a deep breath and say, "Guys...I...I'm a werewolf." Their eyes get so bugged out, I think that they're gonna pop out of their skulls. I finally got that off of my chest. I have nothing to hide now. I think for a second and we all kinda relax, except Ricky. When Kylie asked what was wrong, she sighed and she started talking.

Ricky's POV

          I didn't think that I should tell them at first, but then I think about how they just spilled out their deepest, darkest secrets to me, and I feel like I owe them this small secret. I mean, how hard can it be? I'm just an unordinary teenage lycan who is trying to live a normal teenage life. As a lycan. Which is near to impossible. I stop thinking about the problems I have and say, "Well...I'm a lycan." I can promise that I almost see Kylie throw up her popcorn and she says, "Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

        "Can't believe what?" I ask.

        "We're all freaks of nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, that's why I like you guys." she says with a huge smile.

Kylie's POV

         It turns out that I had nothing to be afraid of. I told them about what I had to do and when I had to do it by. All of my friends whole-heartedly volunteered to help me. It was especially great with what Janiah being able to see the future and all. Even though she knows who I'm going to end up with, I don't want her to tell me because I want to let fate and God decide. 

        Anyways, I think someone's got it in for me. I think this because that same guy has been staring at me for over 3 months now. I think that he's planning something, but, of course, I don't know what yet. But, there is something that I have noticed. He has grayish-blue eyes and I can't hep but think about the color. It's funny because he's the same skin tone as me, and usually, vampires are usually the only ones who have these unusual distinctions. Could it be...No. I quickly shake the idea from my mind, and try to forget about this guy, but I have no success.

          I just HAVE to tell somebody about this. Because I am freakin' out! I hurry out of class, so I can catch Courtney right before the bell rings. I tell her about everything and she listens until she has to go. She says to meet at her house and we'd talk about it there.

          During school, I was still totally freaking out because of what happened. When I was riding my bike over to Courtney's house, flashes of that guy's beautiful grayish-blue eyes kept popping in front of me. I kept seeing them and I almost fell off of my bike and landed on Courtney's Yorkie. She grabbed him though, and she helped me with my bike and we went inside her house.