Are you my Soulmate?

• Dedicated to my family, friends, and fans

Kylie's POV

        I am 16 years old and I am dealing with the drama of high school. The problem is...I'm a vampire and it's time for me to find my soul mate. I live in a place with vampires, werewolves, gypsies, lycans, fairies, and all different types of mythical creatures. But, nobody knows what anyone is, unless it is revealed to them by that person. Now, I have to find the right one for me with only a year left to find him! 

          I got up this morning feeling energized.  I got up and took a shower. I had to go through my whole closet just to find what I wanted to wear. I decided to wear my pink knitted crop top with a white cami and a white waist skirt. When I went downstairs, I found my father, Shawn, who is single now because mom left when I was 2. Dad doesn't know but I keep a picture of her in my room closet, in hopes that one day I'll find her. She has red hair like mine and she is dainty like me. 

          "Morning sweetheart" my Dad said kissing my cheek. "How are you today" he asked, giving me a hug.

          "Great!" I said. "What's for breakfast?"

        "Your favorite. Chocolate chip pancakes with over easy eggs and turkey bacon." I smiled and was glad that I was the type of vampire that was able to eat.

          As we started eating, we talked about school, how his job was going, stuff like that. When we got done, the bus honked outside and I gave my dad a hug and kiss and left out for the bus.

        When I got on the bus my best friend in the whole wide world that I've known since kindergarten, Courtney, came running towards me in her black Jordan's and white skinny jeans with a black crop top and tank top. She gave me a huge bear hug and I hugged her back and noticed that she smelled different than before. She smelled like...like a werewolf.

          The bus stopped again and picked up another one of our friends, Ricky. Her real name was Rickella, but she just liked Ricky. We all talked to eachother and had a great conversation and I noticed that Ricky smelled weird too. She smelled like a lycan. Ignoring my smell, I just listened to the conversation.

Courtney's POV

          Hi! I'm Courtney Kardashian (No not THAT one!!) I'm a werewolf, but my best friends don't know that yet because I haven't told them. I can smell what they are, but they haven't told me yet either. I'm supposed to keep it a secret but I can trust them and I think I'm gonna tell them. I have black cropped hair and when I'm a werewolf, my fur is a golden yellow color. I am not the girly type, but I'm more like a tomboy. I think it's because I'm the only girl in my pack. I am tall and skinny and I don't have parents because they died about 3 years back. I have to brothers who have blondish bronze hair and a sister with light skin and brown hair. We all take care of each other and protect one another. I have best friends and we have known each other since forever.

          Anyways, I kinda tuned out of the conversation that my friends were having because I just could not stop thinking about what my friends were to even realize that Ricky had asked me a question. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Ricky's POV

          Hey what's up! I'm Ricky Evanson. I'm a lycan but don't tell my friends. I'm planning to tell them sooner or later but now's not the time to do it. I can't determine what creature they are, but I know somethings gottah be up. I think they're acting weird. Anyways, I have light brown hair with green highlights. I am a little taller than Kylie and I am the same age as everybody else. Sixteen. The big 1-6. I have a lot of magical powers and can make anything appear in front of anybody with just a snap of my fingertips.

          The bus has just stopped and now I have to go because it's my friend Janiah's turn to talk now.

Janiah's POV

          Hi! I'm Janiah Simson. I am a human and the only outsider in the place that I live. My friends are very different than me. Even though I am a human, I have really cool powers. I can sometimes read people's minds and can see the dead. I have long and curly hair that reaches down to the middle of my back. I go to the same school as all my friends.