Kidnapped

*recap* 

I wake up and I am tied to a chair with duct tape on my mouth.

*present* 

My very first impulse is to scream, which is what I try to do. But all that comes out is a strange muffled noise. I am in a dark and secluded little room with only a single light in the room. There's nothing in here, just me and the chair. I feel so cold and scared.

What happened? I remember just falling asleep, then I woke up in this strange room.

Then, joining me and the blinding bright light in the room, a shadowy figure comes into the room through what I believe is a doorway.

"You're awake" the voice says, though there is this familiar sound to it. Who is it? It can't be --it is---

Toren.

"You're awake" he repeats as if I didn't hear him the first time.

"Why did you do this?" I ask him in a shaky yet demanding voice

"Because I want you to be mine" he says

"Well I'm not going to be"

"And who says that?" he asks, in a challenging voice

"Taylon...he-he'll come looking for me, then he'll rip you to shreds" I say

He runs up to me at hyper-speed and says,"really now? Let's see if he notices his little damsel in distress is gone" he says

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, and suddenly I am knocked out again.

MEANWHILE

******

(Taylon's POV)

I go into my room, expecting to see Kylie sleeping on the bed. Instead, I go in and just see a small imprint of where she was sleeping, but I don't see her.

"Kylie?" I call, but I hear no reply

"Ky?" I call out again, starting to get really worried.

I run down the stairs and find my mom in the kitchen.

"Mom?" I say

"Yes sweety?" she asks

"Have you seen Kylie anywhere I can't find her" I say

"Maybe she just went out for some fresh air" she says

"You're right" I'm going to go look for her" I say

I run out of the house and literally look EVERYWHERE for my Kylie. She isn't around here anywhere! I've called her cell phone 10,000 times and it went straight to voice-mail.

Where could she be?

I run back in the house and head to Toren's room.

"Toren, have you seen--" I start to ask, but I then notice that Toren's not there either.

Where could they---

Oh No........

***

Kylie's POV

I wake up with the chair on the floor and I'm still tied up. I try to lift myself up, but fall right back down. The place is so dusty that I cough, and blood comes out of my mouth. The salty taste is disgusting only because ever since birth, I was trained not to feed on humans. But now, I am in the clutches of a vampire much stronger than me, and my fiance has no idea where I am.

Why is this happening to me?

Why me?

Why?

Suddenly, the chair is picked up and I am face to face with Toren, blood dripping down my chin.

"Let me clean that off for you" he says, then he kisses me, and starts to suck the blood from my lips. I would've slapped him, then pushed him off of me, but of course to do that I WOULD HAVE TO BE UNTIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can wonder is why me?

Why me? Really though? I just don't know. It's not my fault that I'm irresistibly beautiful. Can I? Nope....But I didn't know it was going to go to this extent. I thought Taylon would've been here by now. I thought he would have found me. Surely he's noticed that I'm gone, hasn't he? Isn't he wondering where--

Taylon's POV 

IS SHE???? I'm losing my mind trying to find her. I followed Toren's scent in the woods , but then I just lost it. What happened?

Then, just when I think that all hope is lost, I find a trail of footprints, and by the looks of them, he was running. I run with the trail and come to a small cabin. I'm puzzled but still, I go inside.

Kylie's POV

"Hello?" I hear someone call. I can tell that it's Taylon. A smile of relief finds its way to my face. Toren, on the other hand, looks angry. He turns around and tapes my mouth again. Where is he getting all this duct tape from?!?!!??

"Wait here" he says 

I roll my eyes thinking , 'like I have a choice'.

Toren leaves the room and slams the door closed. I try to move but I feel like I'm completely immobilized. I hear Toren's footsteps going down the stairs and I instantly get scared because I know that only 2 people will leave this cabin today... And I just hope those two people are me and Taylon.

*Toren's POV*  

I go down the stairs and see the urchin who is my brother, looking around. I pity him because he is delusional if he thinks I'm going to just stand by and let him take my one true love away. He doesn't notice me so I make this the perfect opportunity to surprise him.  

"Looking for something?" I ask, making him turn around quickly.  

"Where is she?" He asks, not answering my question. 

"Where is who?" I ask, playing with his mind. 

He suddenly catches me by surprise and pushes me against the wall and says, "don't play dumb with me Toren now where is Kylie?!?!?" 

" somewhere" I say , getting angrier by the second 

" that tears it!!! I'm done playing these games with you!!!"

He launches himself at me and we break out into an angry brawl. Not the human brawl, a vampire brawl. He bites me and i go for his neck, trying to break it. I manage to bite near his neck, making blood spurt out everywhere. He bites and kicks at my face, making me bleed and I bite his leg and he bleeds more. We continue this and I can tell that we are both getting tired. Suddenly I am caught off guard and the last thing I feel is a lamp smashing against my head.