So we meet again? O_o

The Next Day

***

Kylie's POV

I go through the halls during the time I was supposed to be in science class. Since we only have a little time left in school, they give us a free rec hour to just do what we want to do. I know that Toren is around here somewhere, because we have the same science class.

"Where could he be?" I ask myself

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around. I see Toren, staring at me and smiling.

"There you are" I say, "I've been looking all over the place for you"

"aaaaawwww! Did you miss me a lot? Or did you just want another one of these?"

He leans over and kisses me.

"what's wrong?" he asks me.

"I can't do this anymore"

"do what?"

"everything. I'm uh.....I'm dating your brother"

He doesn't answer, so I say, "I'm dating Taylon"

He stands there with a look of shock crossing his face.

"look. I understand if you hate me right now but I just. I need you to know that--"

I'm cut off mid sentence because Toren leans forward and kisses me again. I grab his neck trying to push him off but he's stronger than me.

He finally pulls back and says," I just needed to do that one last time. I hope you're not mad at me."

I still have my eyes closed with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I'm not" I say.

"meet me after school in the parking lot after everyone leaves" I say," there's someone who wants to talk to you"

He nods and with that we part ways.

•••

I walk into the parking lot, my fingers tightly wound in Taylon's. He gives me a gentle reassuring squeeze and we walk towards Toren.

"hey" I say a little nervously

"hey" he replies, though he's not looking at me.

"Taylon" he says, acknowledging his presence

"Toren" Taylon retorts back

"Kylie!!" I say, wanting to be included

They both look at me plainly.

"so what?" Toren asks, the question directed to Taylon.

" I want to end this fight"

"no ones fighting"

"I know why you came back"

"okay so you know what I want then" Toren said. This made Taylon be silent for a moment.

"I'm not going to let you get what you want."

"and I'm not going down without a fight"

"why are you doing this Toren? What have I ever done to you that made you do this?"

He doesn't answer, but he just looks at me. I look down, a known silence going on.

He simply says,"you know what you did"

Then he walks off.

When he's gone, Taylon turns to me and says,"I'm not gonna let him get you" then he grabs my hand.