Reunited

A/N: Okay you guys I know that I haven't uploaded in a little while, I couldn't think of anything but I just thought of something and I'm going to try to upload it as soon as possible. I also wanted you guys to know that I am considering making a sequel to "Are You My Soulmate" !!!! Please feel completely and absolutely free to give me your feedback and let me know what you think. Okay wuv u guys, thanks 4 reading!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a warning that this chapter might be a little short considering that this book is coming to an end.

_____________

Taylon's POV

After I hit Toren in the head with the flower vase, I ran up the stairs to find Kylie. I searched in every single room, until finally I found her with her mouth taped shut and she was tied to a chair. She's beautiful but we'll need to work more on her strength. I un-taped her mouth and untied her.

"Miss me?" I said with a grin

"Did I ever" she says with a sigh of relief

"I swear I'm never going to let anybody hurt you ever again" I say

When I say this, she just smiles up at me. I lean down to her and kiss her. She instantly kisses me back and we pull apart. We walk down the stairs and out of the door. I put her in the car and drive her back to the house.

When we get inside, there's a shower of hugs and kisses waiting there for Kylie.

"Are you hurt?" my mom asks her "We've been worried sick"

"I'm fine" Kylie says "Just a little tired" she says

"That'll be taken care of" I say, smiling

She rolls her eyes at me and goes up to my room. I follow her and by the time I make it up to my room, she's already asleep. I laugh at her and lay down next to her.

"I love you Kylie" I say to her, I don't think she can hear me though.

"I love you too Taylon" she says sleepily

I smile and kiss her forehead and we both drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry!!!!!! I know it's short but this book is coming to an end :-( Which team are you guys on? Would you rather Kylie end up with Taylon or Toren? ;-) Please continue to read, comment and VOTE!!!! LUV ALL MY FANS, READERS, COMMENTERS, VOTERS, AND OVERALL SUPPORTERS!!!!!