Waiting

Kylie POV

          Well, when we got to the school, I guess you could say that everything was normal. Well, at least for a school filled with all types of monsters and witches and stuff like that. Me, Courtney, Ricky, and Janiah went to class. The problem is that we are all in different classes so lunch is basically the only time we can actually talk to eachother during school hours. We head to our classes just as the bell's about to ring. I go into my class and I sit in my usual spot. Third row fifth seat. I'm usually excitie sbout oming to this class, but today just feels like a huge blur as the class goes by. I'm hardly paying attention, but tune rigt back into what the teacher was saying in time enough to catch what chapters to study for the test next Tuesday.

          While I'm walking out of the classroom, I walk past Courtney and she says, "heads up. I think that that guy over there is checkin' you out."

          "He is not" I replied "He's probably daydreaming and staring into space."

          "No. I know space. That's not space. That is staring" Courtney repllied. I didn't think that the guy was looking at me at first. But then, I kinda started to think what Courtney was saying was true. I just ignored him and went to my class.

          All the time I was in class, i looked up and saw the guy staring at me. I started to believe more and more of what Courtney said. I guess I would just have to wait and see what would happen.

Janiah POV

          I walked to my next class and Courtney ran up behind me and scared me. I jumped and she laughed. "It's not funny" I said

          "You're right. It's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!" she replied, cracking herself up. She laughed and laughed until tears started flowing down her cheeks. Her teacher Mr.Villa called her and then she told me to meet them at Kylie's house.

          I went to my math class and sat in my usual seat behind big head Brandon. I could barely see the example Ms. Sakarakis was putting on the board, but I could see just enough to copy down the notes for our next test. When I am done with all my classes, I am relieved to get back to my homeroom. I'm a little bummed because me and my friends aren't all in the same classroom, but I'll have plenty of time to talk to them later. I stop paying total attention and think about whether I should tell my friends that I can read people's minds or not. I've read their's before and I found a lot of interesting things in there. I don't actually know what a lot of the stuff means but, whatever, it doesn't matter. 

Ricky POV

          I walk back to homeroom after my last class was over. I was so relieved because it was almost time to go back home. Only 15 minutes left. When the bell rings, I'm the first person to rush out of the door. I get a text from Kylie that says:

heyy! meet me, Coutney, and Janiah @ my house @ 5. itz important

Ky :-)

          It's about 4:45 when she sends me this so I call my mom and tell her that I'm going over Ky's house. She says okay then I make a detour heading towards Kylie's house.

          When I get there, I see all of my friends together and I sit on the big fluffy bean bag chair from Kylie's room. I grab the bowl of popcorn from the table and ask, "What's so important?"

         Kylie was about to answer, but Courtney shouted out, "KYLIE HAS A STALKER!!!!!!!"

        "I do not!" replied Kylie.

         I laughed and said, "Why does she think you have a stalker?"

        "Because some guy was staring at me." Kylie replied.

        We all sat down in ky's living room until somebody changes the subject. When Ky's dad comes homes from his job, Kylie begs him to let us all sleepover. He says yes (as if he could say no to his little 'angel') and we call our parents to make sure that it's okay. This works out because all of us have clothes at each other's house jut in case an unexpected sleepover takes place.

        When it's time, we go in Kylie's room, we start a whole new conversation but this time, it has a twist.