•47•

Maia and Lucien

The world spun, the lights becoming a blur as damp skin touched silk.
He was kissing her. Lips smashed together before his tongue forced its way inside to taste the sweetness that was all Maia. She was becoming an addiction he'd never tire of.

Maia seemed to be reaching her limits.
With teary wide eyes, she met Lucien's dark gaze, heavy with lust and delirium. The panting beauty beneath him sinking her nails into his shoulders, her back arching off the bed, pressing her hips and heat against his aching cock.
He'd never find himself tired of this sight, his mate so ready and needy for him.
It was an unexplainable high.

"Please" it was a husky voice he barely recognized. It sent Lucien's already rigid cock on high alert, and a snarl escaped his lips.
Yet the male held back still, not giving in, as a teasing glint entered his eyes.

"Use your words" his tone of voice was no longer gentle and coaxing as it usually was with her, this was a new side he had yet to show her. Her cheeks reddened even further.
With a pouty and petulant expression, Maia did something Lucien wasn't prepared for.
Her hands dipped between her thighs, finger spreading her sex open for his sight, and whispered words that could end a man.

"Please... Daddy, put it in here..."

Lucien had a clear view of her delicate sex, dripping onto the bed with her own arousal, and lost it.
Without all of the preparation which he had envisioned in his mind, Lucien alined his throbbing member up to her hole before pushing.
Maia cried out, whether in joy or pain, it couldn't be discerned.

"Fuck" Lucien gripped her hips tightly, panting as if he couldn't catch his breath. She was tight yet so welcoming and the rush of relief and the feeling of not enough intermingled. Her own slick was drenching them both, and when he looked up from where they joined to her face, it was wonder he didn't finish quickly after.
Her pouty lips were parts, chest heaving as her pert nipples begged for more attention.
It was her eyes though, which had him and his beast within wanting to howl in relief and ecstasy. Despite the watery appearance, her gaze was firm and possessive, pupils blown in lust and her wolf rising to the surface.
She was submitting for him, as his mate, his Luna.

"Listen baby girl..." A growl mixed with his words, lowering the pitch and making his words grumbled and warped. His hips tested her, swirling a little deeper and pulling a mewl from her sweet lips. Her head dropped back, but her eyes stayed locked on him, small hands wrapping around where he held an iron grip on her waist.
"I don't got it in me to be gentle. I need you too much." His sharpened canines were beginning to ache with the need to claim her. He pulled out, nearly leaving her body, before slamming balls deep into her sweet cunt and dragging ragged moans from them both.
He didn't stop again, his words and rational mind leaving him as his wolf met her own through their bodies. Her nails sharpened, reaching for whatever piece of his flesh she could mark as he began fucking her in earnest. Driving her body into the soft mattress below, her legs struggling to keep him close like she craved as he drove in and out of her.

"That's it baby..." sweat dripped from his brow as he watched her fall apart on his cock. He felt her walls fluttering, trying to clamp down and force him even deeper inside of her. "Go ahead and cum all over me, and then I'm going to fill and mark you forever." He was sure he looked demented, snarling down over her like some uncontrollable beast. Except that is what she made him into, her very being seemed to be the only thing keeping him sane anymore. His hand drifted down and softly encircled her clit, her moans increasing in volume before she yelped.
"I can't-!" She jerked in his hold, her legs kicking out a little as she tried to push at his chest to remove seemingly too many sensations at once before she shattered. Her cunt clamped down before spasms wracked her body, but Lucien refused to lessen any of it for her, enthralled as she hissed and thrashed despite his thrusts and playful pressure on her clit never stopping.
"Daddy please!" Her sobs weren't ignored as he nuzzled into her neck, licking away the sweat and kissing her pulse thumping wildly beneath her skin.
She chocked on her own cries when another orgasm was ripped from her body.
Another would follow soon after as his teeth tore past flesh and blood coated his tongue.

Mine.

Completeness flooded him as he became linked to his mate.