•3•

Bambi softly padded down the soft dirt path through the forest to her house, close to the pack house.
The empty dark house made Bambi feel insecure, but she shook it off, as she was used to coming home to an empty house.

Her father was a Warrior, a top one at that, but he was not keen on his soft sweet daughter.
He focused all his attention on her elder brother, but it never bothered Bambi much.
She was fonder of her mother anyway, who had passed away seemingly so long ago.
Bambi wasn't sure why she felt restless, but she did.

She showered and changed, into a warm pair of black leggings and an oversized large light blue knitted sweater.
A cute cat face was knitted on the front as well- a gift from Maia she deeply adored.

She left her back door open, which faced the kitchen, as she quietly moved around to make herself a cup of hot chocolate.

When she was finished, her eyes watered.

She accidentally made two again.
She always had hot chocolate with her mama when she was little, as it always helped her sleep.
She stared at the mug only her mother used- Bambi herself outlawed anyone else from touching it.
It was the rare thing she openly became aggressive over- and despite her shortcomings as a werewolf- she would draw enough blood to satisfy in the instance of this mug.

It was a deep crimson mug with a single short sentence 'Love Is Eternal'. A gift from her father to her mother. He used to be quite doting once.
She felt her tears fall, as she sniffed sadly.

That was when the scent hit her, like a slap to the face she would occasionally get for crying at her mother's grave past midnight by her strict father.
Her father never was the same after that night either, but his frustration grew when Bambi never spoke a word after.
The only ones who knew the truth, what horrors really occurred, was Maia and Bambi herself.

The only witnesses left alive.

Soft chocolate, and an undertone of a campfire. She smelt s'mores.
Actual s'mores.

Her stomach nearly growled. It was such a delicious scent, but it also had a slightly arousing effect. Bambi felt her cheeks grow warm.
Why was she thinking like this..?

Her wolf howled within her, and her heart rate increased as she seemed to become possessed as she stepped out barefoot onto the wooden porch which overlooked the dark forest she had called home for so long.

It seemed to foreign now.

She padded down softly with short little steps as she moved to see where such a mouth watering scent was coming from.
What was going on....?!

Did Maia possibly come to surprise her with her favorite snack- s'mores?
Impossible without Noona's help though, Maia would've burned them and herself had she tried. The girl was accident prone as they came, and endlessly ditsy.
Bambi was more level headed- it just wasn't known. She chose her words wisely when she wrote them out, so few knew her true thoughts.

Bambi clutched her sketch pad- something she never let away from her for long, tight against her chest as her pace became slower.
She was feeling anxious, somewhat fearful but excited. Why was she excited?
Bambi looked around the seemingly ominous as the forest she had known all her life seemed so threatening.

She knew the best of all what horror can lay in the forest.

A deep, guttural growl, caught her attention.

Her body trembled, fear coursing through her veins as her senses heightened in awareness. She strained her ears, and her wolf became restless, as she tried to discern where they sound came from.
She couldn't place it, and her feet began to move quickly as she turned on her heels and tried to run.

Run...!

She wished, so much, that her instincts wouldn't be so slow. Let her run when she needed, yet even now, she remains so powerless, as her body freezes in fear and terror again as a growl once more comes.

Directly behind her.