"Ooh," Riley said poking Hermione in the ribs.

"HUSH, it isn't a big deal or anything it was just a kiss, nothing steamy or anything," Hermione stated looking around, making sure that no one was eavesdropping.

"Still it was your first kiss! I can't believe you didn't tell me, Hazel, Amira, and Ginny!" 

Riley had become quite fond of the youngest Weasley over the months. She was funny and kind which Riley appreciated. 

"I don't know! I didn't tell anyone because I just forgot!"

"Mhm sure," Riley whistled.

"But I have to say it's a little weird with the age difference," Riley shrugged her shoulders and shivered.

Hermione didn't respond and suddenly found her fingernails interesting.

Wasn't she supposed to be smart? Riley thought.

"Well, what about you there is clearly chemistry between you and Noah!" Hermione shoved the American gently who shook her head vigorously.

"No, I don't like Noah like that, he's like a brother to me," Riley thought about her best friend.

"And you know I like Harry!" Riley stared at her British friend.

"I know but it wouldn't hurt to just forget about him. Noah is a nice guy! And it's clear that he likes you," Hermione said.

"Yeah, remember when we had the fight over Harry?" Riley asked her friend who nodded.

"Yeah, well I figured out that he liked me and he figured out that I liked Harry so he was pretty much heartbroken," Riley recalled the ugly memories of her fight with Noah.

"And even in the heat of the moment he called me a slut," the blonde said which made Hermione clap a hand over her mouth.

"Wow, I didn't know that Riley, I'm sorry," the girl rubbed her thumb over Riley's hand out of comfort.

"It's ok we're over that but it still hurt a lot coming from my best friend. I know you went through the exact same thing with Ron when he was acting like a dick,"

"Ron is something else," Hermione sucked in a breath.

"Cheers to that, do you wanna go get some lunch?" Riley asked her friend.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Hermione smiled at her as they linked arms and headed in the direction of the Great Hall.

....

Harry was currently in the prefect's bathroom stripping off his clothes and entering the large bathtub at the center of the bathroom. 

He had also brought his golden egg from the first task like Cedric had told him to.

"I must be out of my mind," Harry mumbled as he opened up the egg causing a horrendous scream that made him close the egg almost immediately.

"I'd try putting it in the water if I were you," a ghostly figure with pigtails and glasses said in a high-pitched voice.

"Myrtle!" Harry said in surprise. He hadn't seen the ghost in two years since his adventure in his second year.

"Long time no see," the ghost giggled as she flew around the bathroom in glee.

"I was circling a blocked drain the other day and could swear I saw a bit of polyjuice potion. Not being a bad boy again are you Harry?" Myrtle said giving Harry a sly smile.

"Polyjuice potion! Kicked the habit. Myrtle, did you say try putting it in the water?" Harry asked her, his eyebrows furrowing with interest.

Myrtle flew around and dived in the water next to Harry.