Chapter 43. The Graveyard?

Start from the beginning

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Wherever and whenever you say princess!" He said and she smiled.

"Okay so get ready fast! And yaa get ready in black!" She said.

"Okay!" He said and got up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Manik was coming down looking extremely dapper.

He saw Nandini setting the breakfast table looking all beautiful in black

"Why did you asked me to wear black anyways?" He asked approaching her.

"Because we should wear black to place where we are going." She replied and gestured him to sit.

"Will you please tell me where are we going?" He asked her.

"No!" She said while sitting beside him and serving him breakfast.

"Princess please na!" He almost whined.

"Manik stop being a child. You'll get to know na!" She said.

"Okay!" He said grumpily and ate his breakfast.

After both finished their breakfast, they left to the place where Nandini wanted him to take. She was driving and he was sitting beside her. He asked a few times but she didn't tell him the place. After sometime she stopped the car in front of a flower shop. She got out and bought two bouquet of flowers. She kept it on the back seat and again started driving completely ignoring Manik's questions.

Manik's P.O.V

She was taking me somewhere. I asked a few times about the place but she didn't tell. Then she stopped the car in front of a flower shop. Seriously? Did she wanted to bring me to a flower shop? She got two bouquets. I asked her for whom that is but she ignored me like she's the only one in the car. She again started driving. After about driving for more 10 minutes, she applied the breaks. Finally! Like Finally she stopped. We both got off the car and she took the flowers from the back seat. Then I looked where we are. But as soon as I looked at the place, I frowned. It was GRAVEYARD? Why did she brought me to graveyard? Wait now I remember. It's her parent's death anniversary! Shit how can I forget that? I looked at her but found her smiling. She looked okay! There was no sign of sadness in her eyes. She looked at me.

"Manik chalo." She said and held my hand.

I nodded and we both entered inside. She took me to a grave. There were two graves together.

Mr. Raghav Singhania and Mrs. Nidhi Singhania was written there.

It was beautiful.

"Momma Dadaa see i got you both your favorite flowers!" She said and placed one bouquet on each grave.

"Manik meet my momma and dadaa!" She said and smiled at me.

I too smiled back.

"Momma dadaa he is Manik. Manik Malhotra. A business tycoon and the best singer. You must be wondering why I'm telling you about him and why did I brought him here. It is because he is my boyfriend. Yes! Momma dadaa your Nandu is in love. You know dadaa he takes care of me just like you used to do. And momma he loves me and pampers me just like you used to do. I brought him here so that you both can meet him. And it's because of him only that your daughter is smiling instead of crying on her birthday. He made me understand that you both won't like seeing me cry so I stopped crying." She said smiling.

And the irony was instead of her I had tears in my eyes. She loves me so much that she brought me to meet her parents.

"Manik say something to them!" She said to me and I nodded.

"Hello Raghav sir. Hello Nidhi Ma'am. I'm Manik. I'm a huge fan of both of you but now I'm your daughter's boyfriend too. I really love her. Raghav sir I know every father wants to check on the guy whom his daughter is dating, I'll do the same if God gifts me a daughter. You too must be wanting to do that. But now you're unable to. But trust me sir I love your daughter from the bottom of my heart. I will never hurt her and always be with her. Nidhi Mam I will bring back your daughter's music back to her. This is the promise from your to-be-son-in-law." I said to them.

Nandini smiled at me and I did the same.

After sometime we left from there with me driving and she sitting on my side looking outside the window with a peaceful smile on her face.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I very well know this can be more better but trust me guys I'm not in a condition to do that. We all sometimes have to go through some difficulties in life. I'm too going through an emotional trauma. Trust me I'm trying to write this chapter from yesterday night but I completed it now. So you can imagine how many times I would have tried writing this. So please bear with it now. I'm sorry but I'll try writing in next chapter.

Words: 1205

Thankyou!
Lots of love❤
Dhruvi.