Chapter 8

As promised, a new chapter is up! Hope you enjoy

Recap:

While casually strolling around her campus, Alyssa, an introvert crosses paths with Jason, who, after a very short period of time, becomes a big part of her life. Because of an incident (which is yet to be revealed), Al and Mason, Jason's twin tie the knot without their own will. In her new home, Al is treated very badly by his 'friends' and rumoured 'girl friend' leading her to extreme levels of depression and her lose of faith in herself......to be continued.

***

*Flashback*

As much as I hate to admit it, I have kinda gotten addicted to a certain 6" ft tall boy. I was always a keeping-to-myself girl but since the day we met, I can't keep away from him even when I tried.

"Ally!" Talking of the devil, and the devil's here. Jase's voice echoes through the campus, turning a lot of heads. Not that they don't notice him everytime he does whatever he does.

He runs to my place giving me a big bear hug and a kiss on my cheek. This guy I swear.

Entangling myself from him, I say in a monotone voice, "Hey Jase. Bye-bye."

Rolling his eyes, he says in a mocking tone, "Bye-bye Jase. Seriously Al? You're still angry about yesterday? C'mon."

"Yope! I am. And I'm not talking to you."

"But I sent you roses too. Why are you still mad?"

"I'm allergic to roses."

"But you said you're allergic to daisies."

"Something like that!" I mentally facepalm myself.

"You yourself forgot what you're allergic to, Al? You're such a dork." He says inbetween his laughs.

"You--"

"You--"

"You--" I hate myself so much sometimes.

"Yeah and after that Ally? Hahaha" Ok that's it. He has the decency to laugh at me. I grab my bag from the bench I was sitting on and start walking in the opposite direction.

And suddenly I'm pulled backwards by someone. And we all know who that is. But I'll not turn back. I am not talking to him unless he does something really sweet.

"Al please. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hid your assignments and definitely shouldn't have opened a Twitter account on your name and followed Mase. I'm sorry. Please turn back. Pleeeaase." Can you believe that? He followed Mason without my permission with my twitter account and I don't even have a Twitter account! And the worst thing is, he followed me back. I wonder if that's Jase's doing too.