Chapter 48 - Chloe (Part 3) ***STEAMY***

Start from the beginning

His hands slid lower, squeezing her butt with a groan. A sharp electrical current snapped up her spine. Gasping, she arched her back and rose up a few inches on her knees. Her breasts brushed against his chin as a deep primal growl rose up his throat.

"I've wanted you for so long, Chloe."

She shivered at the rumbling of his voice, deep from his chest as he buried his face in her chest. His hands slid under her shirt to grope her bare bottom. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he nipped gently at her nipples through her shirt.

She inhaled sharply and exhaled slowly as another spark of electricity shot through her.

How much greater would his mouth feel on her breasts without the shirt? She wasted no time in yanking it off to find out. Arching her back, she gave Animkii full access to her best assets.

A guttural growl reverberated within him as his mouth took hold of her breasts, sucking on them, nibbling the pebble-hardened tips, and swirling his tongue around them as his hands continued to squeeze her ass.

She couldn't believe how good this felt. How much greater it was going to feel to fully connect with him physically. To be able to connect with him intimately like this every day for the rest of their lives.

The entrance to her core throbbed, aching in wanton anticipation. Her hips began to move on their own in a forward and backward motion, hovering above the bulge in his shorts.

"Anim," she uttered in a breathy whisper, tangling her fingers in his hair and tugging. Angling his face up to meet hers, she bent down to kiss him. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue swiped over hers. She eased down on her legs as her fingers trailed down his chest to the buckle of his shorts.

He growled into her mouth as she fumbled to pop open the button and unzip his fly. Slightly trembling, she snaked her hand down his boxers to wrap her fingers around his hardened length.

Gasping, he released her lips and rested his head on her shoulder as she withdrew him from his pants, stroking him with her fingers, feeling the size of him from base to tip. He cupped her ass in his hands, inhaling and exhaling in short, shaky breaths. The hairs on her nape and down her spine stood on end with each exhalation.

"Goddess..." he uttered in a breathy whisper as she continued to stroke him up and down, familiarizing herself with him. Imagining the feel of him inside her as she closed her eyes. "I won't last long if you keep touching me like that."

"I want to feel you," she asserted

"Me too..." he murmured, pressing his lips to her neck.

His fingers reached between her legs and found her little pleasure nub. Stroking it gently, fireworks exploded up her spine and she straightened up as a sharp shiver quaked through her. Her fingers wrapped around his male member as a noise she'd never made before escaped her quivering breath.

He teased her lower lips, rubbing his finger up and down them slowly. It took a few moments for her to adjust to the sensations he was inflicting upon her before she resumed stroking him—until he slipped a finger inside her.

A shudder seized her. She stilled, raking her teeth over her bottom lip as she focused on the slight movements of his finger sliding in and out slowly, deeper each time. The need to buck her hips against him grew as she murmured his name again.

"Yes?" he asked, his voice low and husky. His eyes met hers, his pupils so full and large that she could not make out even a sliver of his brown irises.

"Put your hands on my ass," she commanded, rising up higher on her knees and dipping her head to capture his lips again.

When he withdrew and groped her butt cheeks, she stroked his long, strong length and shifted her weight to brush the tip of his head over her slick folds. Beads of milky-white leaked from the tip of him as she mixed his essence with hers.