☑️BakuSero [ Heavy ANST ] don't leave me

Start from the beginning

The shot went straight through sero's stomach, bakugo assumes from how much blood.
"Baby I..I need you to-to keep with...me okay? Can you do that?"
His voice broke as he pressed both his hands down on the wound.

Sero's face contorted into a pained look. He felt it now.
His heart beat picked up and his eyes widened.
Was he going to die?
Here?
Now?

Bakugo grabbed sero's wrist to take his pulse, cursing under his breath.
"Hanta..hanta. You need to calm the fuck down okay?"
Bakugo was frantic. He was sobbing, afraid to lose the one who had made him a better person.
He talked rapidly.

Sero's hearing faded in and out but he tried to focus on bakugo's voice as much as he could.

"Fuck. You cannot pass out. C'mon! Damnit! Sero!"
Bakugo called out, having do response.
"Sero..."

Bakugo smiled to Sero, who smiled back of course.
"What's got you so happy?"
Sero asked chucking while looking down at his textbook then back to bakugo.

"I'm just happy I'm with you."
Bakugo said, full heatedly.

Sero smiled, closing his book and grabbing bakugo's hand.
"We've only been together for a few months"

Bakugo nods and looks to their hands.
"Time doesn't matter. I feel...better when I'm around you. Different."

Sero gulped.
Different?
"Is that...is that bad?"

Bakugo's eyes widened
"What no!?"
He looked back up at Sero, his hand cupping sero's face.
"It's good. Really good "

"Sero I sweat if you-"

"Kacchan!"
Midoriya ran over as other hero's secured the house.
Midoriya dropped to his knees and looked over Sero. His eyes had closed which stoke fear into Midoriya.

"Deku...I..I can't lose him."
Bakugo's face had gone numb from tears, his eyes were red and swollen.
His heart hurt.

"Okay okay. You won't kacchan."
Midoriya waved over the paramedics.

*

Bakugo sat in the halls, his hands on his forehead and his elbows in his knees. His body was sloched over, his tears of worry and pain spilled onto the while floors.

Hours. It's been hours and he couldn't do anything. He hated the feeling. The only thing he could do was hope and remember all the things he and Sero had done together.

Bakugo tried to think of the good memories but, all of his memories were full of heartache at the moment.

He remembered all the stupid things Sero would ask him, all the things he'd do for the blonde.
He would have smiled on any other occasion but remembering those things only seemed to make his tears fall faster.

"Can I braid your hair?"
Sero asked, excitement laced his voice as he bounced in the bed.

"No"
Bakugo sighed laying down.