The room was momentarily silent since everyone knew what he was implying. It was the blood hero who spoke his mind first. "But Principal Nezu. The roaming villains are enough to cause havoc in the city. Letting those robust creatures invade the world would result in absolute chaos."

"No one said anything about invading. We had survived years without them because they remained hidden after being forced to stay nowhere near sight. I trust Miss (L/n)'s word, and I am willingly, even if it meant sending thirty more letters of consideration to the authority. give chances to the Pokemon." With a sincere smile, he says.

"However, we have no proof that every one of them has friendly intention. For example, the monstrous being our student had described were far from the kind-hearted, friendly, and behaved creature mentioned." Said Midnight, before glancing at the number hero who inconspicuously flinched at the sudden attention. "All Might had seen it before his eyes. It was destroying without signs of stopping, and also, didn't you say it target you for no reason?"

The said hero brought his hands at his nape, a vision of Flygon flash in his memory. "I wouldn't say it target me for the entire time, but I could it attack me at first..."

"So you've seen this creature fight. Do you have any idea why it acted like that?" The curious woman threw a question at All Might.

"Back there, I had no idea why it was gawking at me so furiously though I hadn't done anything to harm it, Inside you could sense how mad it was" (l/n)'s warning engraved in mind. "That Pokemon wasn't in its usual self, and it went rampaged due to villain attacks, making anyone from its vision an enemy." Snipe was about to spoke until All Might continued. "Before you completely oppose with their entire presence. Let me tell you this, I was present when (L/n) save and battled abreast two more Pokemon. That just proves that those creatures are capable of fighting antagonists and knowing who to protect from harm."

"What I'm implying is, I side with principal Nezu with this idea." All nodded in understanding after hearing the number one's opinion.

"Even so, UA will be at utmost fault if everything turned in another direction than we perceived. " Snipe interjected, armed crossed tightly against his chest. "You sure put more trust into that girl you met only for a minor of time."

Hearing the words of reconsideration sends a smile on the Principal's features. "Miss (L/n)'s a good teenager, there is a fire in her soul and determination to protect them. It is clearly evident in her eyes. I'm glad to have her as a new student of our School."

"Noted, I will inform the police force about this conversation." Nodded Tsukauchi as the man flipped pages by pages. "Well, thanks to the heroes and (L/n)'s help, we can concentrate on our investigation. Since the Pokemon was captured and kept inside this Pokeball technology, our sole focus is to expand our investigation and concentrate on arresting the criminals."

"A man-child..." Mumbled Nezu earning the attention of the hero beside him. "In a way, our students are like that too. There's room for growth if someone is backing Shigaraki, trying to nurture that evil..."

********************

"Yesterday, UA high school students were attacked by villains and a monster-like creature inside the hero course rescue training facility. According to the police, the criminal group calls themselves 'League of Villains', and it's been revealed that they have been plotting to kill All Might, who started teaching at UA this spring."

The news is as indispensable as always. Outdoor building led display screen flashed the live broadcast to hundreds of passersby. A cheer number of civilians halted while eyes affixed to watch and listened to the most unbelievable information yet. "The police have arrested 72 of the villains, but the whereabouts of the leader is still unknown." A bird view of the USJ showed on the screen, including interviewing the victims of the incident. "It has been confirmed that the outraging creature is the same ones from before. The return of the unknown creatures with quirks is possible to befall again."