Coming back to reality, he draws a finger over his chin and answer. "Well, as for the Quirk, I'm sure it was meant to draw me out."

"Still, it was foolish to abandon the advantage of having unknown Quirks when fighting against heroes." Nezu suddenly interjects with a paw raised. To which Tsukauchi nodded at the statement.

"A plausible and childish remark bragging about his possessions, a simple mind that expects everything to go his way. What I understood about Shigaraki, though his fighting style, is...he's a man-child who still has a childish sense of supremacy." Everyone listened as All Might vocalized his assumption and impression about the said villain.

"Basically, a child with power?" Said Vlad king, voice firmer and serious than last time.

"Did he not receive the Quirk counseling that every child receives in school?" Questioned Midnight,

"And what does that have to do with this?" Snipe asked All Might, to which the decent officer spoke in time. "Seventy-two villains were arrested the other day at USJ. They were all kids that can be found in the alleys but the problem is that they all support the man-child and followed him here. The current society is filled with heroes, so the villains are feeling oppressed, and they may be drawn to such simple-minded evil."

True to his comment, many people don't know what to do with their Quirks. Many had settled themselves on the opposite sides and use it to their advantage of constant rebellions. As many continued to waste their ability on such wrongdoings, the outside world is most likely prone to daily threat. A sobering thought...

"Regarding the issue of the rampaging creature." All eyes on him once the detective mentioned the ferocious and destructive foe from the incident, hands slowly move another report paper in front. "Majority from the police forces, including the government disagreed with the idea of proceeding to expose such dangerous and hazardous creature to the society."

"What happened in the past frightened humanity, therefore, they wouldn't risk endangering the community by reviving the same terrorizing and traumatizing phenomena." His tone strictly sharpened as he proceeded. "Multiple media had already informed the citizens about the monstrous incident, gaining nothing but negative remarks concerning the return of the unknown creatures." His attention then traveled to the principal, who was patiently listening to the whole report.

"Because of this information, we decided it's best not to continue with the project to change the human public perception of this odd monster and use the girl's quirk for something else." The police added.

"I see...What is this condition in exchange for that project?" Asked Nezu.

"The young pupil may work with the task force to seize and seek for the hidden creatures by secret. Miss (l/n) is the answer to our inquiry. That quirk is also an advantage. The scientist would finally get a hold of these creatures and know where they get their quirks from-"

"I understand how the authority cares deeply about the country's safety. I too believe that we should priorities to keep this world as peaceful as possible. However, it's obvious that they do not care about one person's feelings and millions of creatures who haven't touch nor step outside the wood to harm humans for the past nine years." The friendly atmosphere shifted into something more serious and tense once Nezu spoke about the situation.

"I may not be in place to speak about aforementioned, but somehow I knew the authority had other plans besides 'researching' these creatures." Tsukauchi knew what Nezu meant. "Hence, I refuse to let other professions see that Miss (L/n) quirk is ONLY for the advantage of seeking more ways to profit from this so-called researching."