Part 15

15

After the celebration of his and Mo Yeon's anniversary, Si Jin still has five more days before he returned to his work schedule at the base. He already planned to settle things he had to do for his family, and the first thing he wanted to do was looking for a house. Military base and Haesung were located in the different sides of the city, so he decided to own a house which was located in the middle of it. Another tricky part was what kind of house they wanted to own, and this involved about their future plan. Si Jin hinted several times to Mo Yeon that he wanted to have more than one child, that would be the main point on how many rooms they must had in the house.

In the middle of his musings and his research over a house from Mo Yeon's laptop, his phone buzzed. Si Jin took his phone and chuckled when he saw the ID.

"Salute."

"Salute. Gosh...can you just give me a moment of peace with my wife, Sergeant Major Seo?"

"I'm on my day off and I thought you would want to accompany me for a drink."

"Why? Your fiancé ditched you?"

"Myeong Ju is busy with her mother for arranging our wedding. I'm bored."

"Seriously?"

"I'll wait for you in our usual place." And the Sergeant disconnected the call.

"Aisshhh...I didn't even say yes," Si Jin grumbled.

Later, Si Jin sat across the Sergeant with a cup of coffee and a sulking man in front of him.

"It's good to see you again, Sergeant Seo. You're still in one piece," Si Jin grinned. "Congratulations on your promotion, by the way."

"Thank you, sir. It's good to see you again too," Dae-young answered while smiling slightly. "I have to be in one piece for my wedding and I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Si Jin sighed. "Well, not really. I'm just looking for a house."

"Are you planning to move?"

The Major nodded. "Soon, I hope."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to have a child?"

"Ah." Dae-young smiled again. "How does it feel?"

Si Jin shrugged. "Nervous, happy...mix of it." He sipped his coffee. "I heard about North Urk. Is UN's influence going to change once the country get stable?"

"We don't know about it yet. Urk still has a lot to do before UN completely trusts the government to rule the country."

"And how's your wedding preparations?"

"Good, I think."

"Have you met her family?"

"Some of them. Why?"

"That's good because some of them are still thinking I'm going to be the General's son-in-law."

"Huh?"

"And that caused my wife to avoid my phone calls and messages."

"You were saying?"

"I'm still thinking on how to kill your fiancee for causing my wife had a bad mood."

"Why is that to do with anything?"

Si Jin sighed. "Never mind."

At night, Si Jin returned to his search of a house when Mo Yeon sat next to him after having their dinner.