Part 5

5

"Dr. Kang, it's really nice to meet you again."

Mo Yeon gave a slight smile, her eyes lit up. "Hello, Dr. James. It's really nice to meet you too. What brings you here?"

James, the UN doctor smiled widely. "I hope you still remember about our promise to see each other again under UN and WHO's name."

"Yes, I remember."

The UN doctor pointed at Mo Yeon's ring finger. "So, you married your soldier?"

Mo Yeon laughed lightly, blushing. "Yes, about 8 months ago. I wanted to invite you, but I didn't know if you were still in Urk or not."

"I hope I could meet your husband to say my congratulations. But, I'm here for another mission." James looked at Director Han. "WHO invites Dr. Kang to their office in Switzerland. They want to meet her."

Both Director Han and Mo Yeon looked at the UN doctor in surprise.

"Switzerland?" Mo Yeon asked in daze.

"At least, that's the last time I remember where their office is," James said while winking at Mo Yeon, causing the doctor to chuckle.

Director Han cleared his throat. "Dr. Kang is very busy these days. I don't think I can give her permission."

Mo Yeon thought this might be the right time to see if there was really a gun or not in her cupboard.

James, however, didn't budge. He smiled, but his eyes glinted. "I know about Dr. Kang. She is a brilliant doctor, the one in the few who could have known about the M3 virus. It's very complicated virus, even WHO is still doing researches over the virus, and Dr. Kang and her team succeeded." He walked closer to Director's Han desk. "I also know about one of your doctors who often gives the wrong diagnoses. Internet can give you reliable resources, do you know that?"

"Are you threatening me?" the Director tried to look intimidating.

"No, just give you a warning. You don't want WHO to blacklist your hospital, do you?"

And Mo Yeon thought James might be ever joined the army once in his life.

James and Director Han stared at each other before the Director averted his gaze and looked at Mo Yeon who stood with smug face.

"You can leave," he finally said.

Mo Yeon smiled brightly. "Thank you, Mr. Han." She looked at James. "May I take Dr. Song with me? WHO may interested on his research."

James turned his head to Mo Yeon's direction. "Yes, you may." He looked at the director again. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Han." The doctor smiled and patted Director Han's shoulder several times before leaning away from the desk. He tilted his head to Mo Yeon. "Let's talk outside, Dr. Kang."

"Ok."

Both James and Mo Yeon walked out from Director's office and once they were outside, James took Mo Yeon's arm and brought her to the corner.

"After this, I have a meeting with your Minister of Foreign Affairs," James said in low voice and Mo Yeon knew this was important. "Switzerland is quite a safe country, but anytime foreign doctors involved, even WHO doesn't want to take any chances, mostly about Urk. Since the M3 virus case, the country has been the highlight of WHO and it's quite a task since Urk is not fully recovered from the civil war."

"What exactly are you talking about?" Mo Yeon tried to understand.

"North Urk wants to establish a pro-American government. They had gun supplies from a former US army officer," James said again and Mo Yeon instantly remembered about Private Ryan when she was in captivation. He did mentioned about transaction with North Urk.