Part 1

1

Syria

United Nations Refugees Camp

19:30

The refugee camps were almost empty. All the refugess were being moved to another area. United Nations helped the civilians until they could reach the safer area. Among them, several soldiers were seen to guard them. Captain Lee Joon Ha, Team Alpha's Captain, watched the refugees, along with other soldiers from Special Forces from other countries.

"Big Boss to Eagle."

Joon Ha turned his attention to his communicator.

"This is Eagle."

"Is everything alright there?"

"Yes, sir."

"Be on your guard. Our monitor tracks a movement heads to the camps."

Joon Ha automatically turned alert and looked over to the rest of the team. Team Alpha, sensing their Captain giving them signals, started to standby. The Captain approached other teams and informed them about the possibility of guest coming.

The latter was a truck full with heavily armed men and the civilians quickly scattered away from them. The soldiers stepped forward in order to protect the civilians.

"We are from the United Nations and this is humanity action. You have no authority to be here," the head of the UNHCR spoke to the leader.

In the other side of the camp, Si Jin watched everything from the commando tent using the satellite communication provided by the United States Army.

"This is our country and those are our people. We have the authority to have our people back," said the leader.

"We are here to help them, not the opposite, sir. Please, we don't want any violence. A lot of children and women here."

Joon Ha's eyes darted around, looking for any sign of movements. As luck would have it, he saw a man pulled the trigger and aimed his weapon to UNHCR's leader and with quick reflex, he shot the man straight to his heart.

Chaos happened after that.

Some of the soldiers moved to secure the UNHCR's leaders and the rest of the refugees, while the others trying to stop the armed men to come closer to the camp.

Si Jin watched everything and saw his men were getting cornered. Without saying a word, he took his rifle and ran from the tent, ignoring the shouts from other officers. Between the chaos and the gunshots, he aimed to one of the armed men and shot him, causing the man dropped on the ground, unmoving.

"Team Alpha, retreat!" He ordered his team.

Joon Ha and his team obeyed the order and started to back away from the battlefield. Si Jin shot some men to protect his team and when Team Alpha nearly reached his spot, he saw the red dot on Joon Ha's temple and realized those Syrian's mercenaries probably had sniper too. Without thinking, he grabbed Joon Ha and felt the bullet grazed his right arm. Dae-young, who had seen the sniper, quickly grabbed Si Jin's riffle and took his aim. Seconds later, he shot the sniper down.

The rest of Team Alpha approached Joon Ha and Si Jin. The Captain was unharmed while Si Jin had blood dripping from his wound.

"Are you alright, sir?" Joon Ha asked the Major.

"I'm alright. It was close, though," Si Jin said while holding his arm.

"Thank you, sir. I owe you one," the Captain said in respect.