Part 10

10

At the hotel, in the security base, a phone ringing and one of the men answered it in German before his eyes widened and shouted to the CIA second-in-command, "Sir, we have a security breach."

"What?"

"Switzerland's officer reported they found four men. They suspected those men are the real representatives from Greece."

"If they are the real representatives, then who..." the CIA agent cursed under his breath. He spoke through his communicator, "This is CIA. Attention to all security teams. There's a security breach. I repeat, there's a security breach."

In the venue, Si Jin turned alert when he heard the announcement. He quickly pulled out his gun, all the security teams did the same, when he heard several gunshots. He looked around to find those butlers were holding M-16 and already shot some people. Several security members shot back and those men were having their own battle inside the building.

"Eagle to Big Boss."

"Where are you?" Si Jin asked Joon Ha.

"We're on the other side of the building, sir."

"Are there any armed civilians outside the building?"

"Team Bravo already took care of it, sir. How about Dr. Kang and Dr. Song, sir?"

"They are inside the room. I suspect the leader is inside. I need your assistance."

"We're on our way, sir."

And then, Si Jin's communicator buzzed again from another channel.

"Big Boss."

Si Jin recognized Jordan's voice.

"What happened?"

"Looks like Amang disguised himself as Greece representative. How's the situation?"

"Not good. They have their own men with M-16. Send your men as soon as you can."

"We will. And, Big Boss...remember, CIA wants him alive."

"We'll see about that."

Inside the room, Mo Yeon was already finished with her presentation and answered the questions from the audiences when finally, the Colonel made himself noticeable.

"Your report is very satisfying, Doctor," he said while standing, making all the audiences looked at him in curiosity. The Colonel smiled, walking closer to where Mo Yeon stood. "I know you are the perfect person for the job in North Urk."

Mo Yeon's eyes widened when she realized who was the person in front of her. The Colonel's men rose from their chairs and pulled out their guns, pointing it to the attendees.

Dr. Chan, amazingly, only looked at the Colonel calmly. "This is UN meeting, sir. We have our own security outside the building. You can never escape."

He smirked. "I don't intend to cause a war." His eyes lingered again to Mo Yeon. "Well, if they let me take this beautiful doctor with me." The Colonel grabbed Mo Yeon's left hand and turned it up, so he could see the doctor's wedding ring.

Their eyes met.

"So, you're married. With who, Doctor? Why can't I find any records about you?"

Mo Yeon didn't answer.

The Colonel released Mo Yeon's hand and looked over to his men. "Free some of them and tell them to send a message for Korean security teams."