Part 6

6

"Wow...Switzerland. I'd like to go there someday," Myeong Ju said to Mo Yeon when they had lunch together the next day after she met the UN doctor.

The General's daughter suddenly asked her to have lunch together and Mo Yeon knew Myeong Ju must have found out about her being invited by the WHO. There were really no secrets in the army. So, here she was with the female soldier who was wearing her green uniform.

"You haven't been there?" Mo Yeon asked.

Myeong Ju shook her head. "No, not yet. The peaceful country rarely becomes our destination for dispatchment."

Mo Yeon made a face. "You guys have weird taste on destination."

"And bringing two Special Forces teams with you? You are indeed a princess," she said again.

Mo Yeon blew a breath. She almost forgot Myeong Ju's snarkiness. "What kind of princess involves in dangerous situation like this?"

"You have a knight in shining armor by your side. I told you, he will protect you at any costs."

"More like a knight with bulletproof vest and a gun."

Myeong Ju grinned. "I'm glad you're not losing your ability to bicker after you got married. Si Jin must be very happy."

Mo Yeon raised her eyebrows. "You are an engaged woman and you talked about my husband? Where is your manner?"

Myeong Ju only grinned. "Well...I'm not getting married on the next three months, thanks to your husband. My fiance wants to wait until your husband's dispatchment is over."

The doctor only nodded and sipped her milk. Since Mo Yeon found out she was pregnant, she was more cautious on what she ate and drank. And now, when Myeong Ju met with her in their favorite place, she won't take any chances by drinking coffee.

"You didn't order for coffee? That's strange," suddenly Myeong Ju said.

Mo Yeon went still and then, cleared her throat. "I'm..not feeling really well these days."

"I know. Dae-young told me. He said your husband wanted me to keep an eye on you." Myeong Ju looked at Mo Yeon in concern. "Are you feeling okay now?"

Mo Yeon nodded and smiled. She decided she won't tell anyone about her pregnancy before she told Si Jin...well, her friend and the gynecologist didn't count. For Mo Yeon, Si Jin was the first person who deserved to know directly from her.

"I'm okay. Did you say Sergeant Seo know I'm not feeling well? Why am I not surprised?" Mo Yeon huffed. "Both of them have more romance compares to our relationship with our men."

Myeong Ju laughed. "Now you know."

In the military base, Captain Lee and Captain Han from Team Alpha and Team Bravo had a briefing with the Commander and the General. The General informed them about what to expect from their mission in Switzerland.

"Major Yoo will meet you in Switzerland the day after tomorrow," the General said. "I already contacted Switzerland army and they give permission for us to land a chopper. Team Alpha and Team Bravo will leave to Switzerland tomorrow afternoon. This mission requires you on civilian clothes, and I think you already knew. Both teams are provided with the same accomodations just like they provide Dr. Kang, so enjoy your mission this time. Who will pick up Major Yoo in Switzerland?"

"It's already covered, sir."

The General raised his eyebrows. "Is it?"

Captain Lee nodded. "Someone already asked to do that."