Part 14

14

"Ugh...how can you create beautiful vows like that?" Myeong Ju grumbled.

Mo Yeon sipped her milk, they were spending their time at their favorite place, just the two of them. Sergeant Seo was in the base, for it was not his day off. Myeong Ju, again, dragged Mo Yeon for a company.

Her wedding day was coming closer, the General's daughter realized there were a lot of things she needed to prepare, and her frustation was about the wedding vows. Unlike Mo Yeon's wedding, Myeong Ju's wedding would be held on a public venue with military ceremony.

"You really think my wedding vows are beautiful?" Mo Yeon asked while grinning.

Myeong Ju's eyes narrowed. "Don't get too proud of yourself. I can create it more beautiful."

"Sure, and now, you're stressing yourself for it."

The General's daughter groaned. "How did you even think about it? I mean, yours were about the insignias, and being his doctor, and then, about didn't leave him when he had to leave. Gosh...those were really hit the spot."

Mo Yeon shrugged. "Well, I just told him how I felt. I think it works the best for you too and Sergeant Seo."

"Just tell him I love him? That would be too boring. I mean, unlike you, I know about insignias and everything about married to a soldier."

"Tell him you love him is a good start." And then, Mo Yeon glanced sideways. "Or maybe you can find some inspirations online."

Myeong Ju blinked. "What?"

"For a reference."

"Did you?"

Mo Yeon shrugged again. "Some of it."

Myeong Ju grinned. "You are truly a wise woman."

"I'm going to be a mother. It comes naturally."

"Speaking of that, how's your pregnancy? Everything is good? That doctor doesn't annoy you anymore?"

Mo Yeon chuckled. "Everything is good. As for Dr. Kim, she avoids me, which is good. I said everything I wanted to say to her. Thanks to you."

Myeong Ju shrugged. "I thought you're more comfortable saying something to her without being a doctor and your doctor's coat." And then, she leaned closer. "So, Si Jin will be home soon. How do you feel?"

The doctor chuckled and sighed. "I'm happy, of course, but, it's also strange. Before I met him, I was used to be alone and spending my time that way while he deploys to Urk is just like return to that old time. And now, he will be back and that reminds me I have someone to share my life with. Gosh...I don't know what I'm talking about. The point is I'm happy."

The General's daughter laughed. "That's good to hear." She took a deep breath. "As for what happened when we were dress shopping, I hope it didn't give you a trauma."

Mo Yeon grimaced. "A bit."

"I already told my mom about this and asked her to tell all her friends to stay out from the subject. I don't want any fusses on my wedding day."

The doctor only smiled. "Thank you and don't worry. I'll be fine."

At least, that was what Mo Yeon hoped.

When the day for Si Jin to end his deployment was coming closer, Mo Yeon was nervous. There were so many things she wanted to tell him during his absence, about their little one, and her work at the hospital. She didn't understand why she had to feel that way. Perhaps she was excited for finally having her husband near her again.