Chapter 1

Erin's pov: it was a warm summer morning and as I was getting ready for work I was wondering who would talk Als space in the unit. I walked in as normal and I see Sargent platt screaming as usual as I past her quickly but quietly ensuring that she doesn't see me.The office wasn't to busy today so we all were doing paperwork and messing around with eachother. But then someone walked in. His sparkling green eyes were beautiful and his brown luscious hair sat there so beautifully. I was so lost in his handsomeness that I didn't realise hank was introducing us to him. As I got back to reality I hear hank telling us that he was our new detective called Jay halstead. As I thought in my head Erin halstead.
Jays pov: As I walk in the first thing that caught my eyes was the most stunning girl in the world her beautiful hazel eyes in the light made the shimmer and her silky brown hairs with beach waves bounced every time she moved. She was so hot I thought to myself. My boss hank introduced me to everyone as I shakes all their hands he introduced me to Erin Lindsay and I thought wow even her name is beautiful. Hank then announced who we will be partners with.
H(hank) E(Erin)J(Jay) A(adam) k(Kevin D(Antonio)B(Kim)
H:Alright guys there will be a change in partners
A:What seriously sarge I am partners with the love of my life
H:Yas Adam now can I announce the new partners
A: Yes sorry sarge
H: Alright so Adam your partners with Kevin.
K: Great I am with annoying guy "Kevin laughter"
H:Antonio and Kim you will be partners
D:That's great sarge
B: Yep
H:which then leaves me with Erin you will be partners with the new guy Jay. Show him what a bad ass you are
E: yess sarge will do
J: Looking forward to walking with you Erin
Erin's pov: I was so excited to work with Jay and see what comes up for us .
Let's see what adventures come up for the two.