Option three consisted of just shorts and a singlet. I draw my legs up to my chest and planted my chin on my knee, contemplating my options. Number one, was ruled out for the obvious reasons. Maybe I could just take the other two and just go from there. Play it safe.

"Look Hayley," Colin's voice said from the doorway, making me jump in fright. "They're just pyjamas. We need to move on with our lives."

How long had he been standing there?

I swivelled my eyes to his and narrowed them. "Well, maybe if you told me about your family, I would have a better idea..."

"I must admit, seeing you in that nightie, would probably be one of the most amazing things ever, but I think the other two options would be more suitable."

"Okay." I nodded, trying not to think too much inti his comment and folded the nightie. I loved the feeling of the smooth, satin against my fingertips. I reached over and shoved it into my drawer. I grabbed the other two pairs and placed them neatly in my bag. I began checking off the essentials in my head, ticking them off as I went. After going through the list twice, I smiled, my lips tight. I was all ready to go. I got to my feet and swiped at my bag, hitching it over my shoulder. I was so excited, beyond words, to get temporary escape from here.

"Thank God," Colin muttered.

"Shut it."

Just as I was leaving our dorm, Imogen was entering, numerous hickeys slashed across her neck. I laughed at her appearance. She had a loose singlet on and short shorts that could be classified as underwear. Her long, blonde mane of hair was a cascade of tumbles and curls, running down her shoulders and her back. Her eyes were also tinged red, indicating what she had been up to at Chase's.

"Been busy?" I asked in amusement, quirking an eyebrow.

She cleared her throat, attempting to smooth over her hair. Her eyes darted to Colin, before resting back on mine. "Ha..."

Colin and I exchanged a look, before laughing. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, giving us both the once over.

"Where are you going?"

"Away for the weekend."

"Where?"

"To my house." Colin said. "And we're like... five hours late, so if you don't mind."

"You're going to Colin's?" she echoed incredulously, her eyebrows shooting up and getting lost in her sea of hair as she gave me a WTF look. "What?"

"I know," I said, rolling my eyes. I'm sure this information would come as a shock to her. It certainly did for me.

Her mouth fell open and Colin brushed around her. Once his back was to me, I mouthed that I would fill her in later, which made her happy. I trailed wordlessly after him, nerves beginning to bubble in the pit of my stomach.

I really didn't know what to expect.

<><><><><><>

I squinted as my eyes met the bright sun. Although it was setting, the rays were still blinding to the naked eye. I cupped my hand over my face, in attempt to shield myself. My eyes flickered to Colin, where he was casually strolling beside me.

Silence had lapsed between us as we made our way out of the school and down to the bay, where parents parked. I chewed at my lip, shuffling after him. I was away for the entire weekend, which would really suck if I hated his place. We don't get along for fifty minutes in English (if we even make it through an entire lesson) and now we were spending the entire weekend together? I was beginning to think I was nuts agreeing to this.