Chapter 15: ARC 1 - The Lost Princess

Почніть із самого початку

Zevlin cleared his throat, "Reyr has an apprentice who I believe has what it takes to perform better as a temporary replacement."

The generals all looked in Reyr's direction. Reyr then nodded in agreement.

"General Tyson will make the arrangements," Zevlin added.

Zevlin knows that she can do well. He knows that she will do better. He trusts her as much as how he trusted himself. She is not a little girl who needs to be kept hidden for too long, she has now become a strong woman that can't be treated as a child anymore.

Well, she has always been strong, right from the start.

Zevlin knows. Indeed, he knows.

The man stood firm on the ground as he continued the discussion, his mind now as clear as a genuine crystal.

After discussing their plans for the simultaneous attack to be commenced after a month, several hours had already passed and a day was already spent, only then that their meeting was adjourned and it was time for Rosalyn to go back.

"Are you sure she will be fine?" Rosalyn asked as she stepped into a room intended for her to use while she's here at the castle.

Reyr nodded. "She will. Wait for us tomorrow. The Lord and I will escort her there."

Rosalyn smiled gently. "I will wait."

Then the girl took out her transportation device and once again went back to her prison that she didn't want to call home.

When the night has come and the sky has darkened, only then that a figure on a bed wriggled out of her sheets to wake up from a long and deep slumber.

Umi stretched out her limbs as she yawned. "It has been so long since I slept this well."

She smiled out of pure gratification and self-fulfillment. After the much-awaited rest, her muscles are now relaxed and her mind is now at peace.

Mochi, who was on the other side of the bed, rolled his body over the sheets. "You slept all day! I was very bored!"

Umi stuck out her tongue at the kitten. "You're an immortal divine beast. You will be fine."

Mochi's body started to float again. Flying has now become his favorite past time. Moreover, he founds flying more comfortable because he was used to it when he was inside the Library of the Living with Effie, the goddess, as they sort out the books there as what was scheduled.

He missed his life on Ecletia, but he also reluctantly acknowledges that he enjoyed being with Umi too, as long as the girl stayed active and as long as he was to exclude the fact that he can't properly eat the food here.

"You were sleeping so soundly that I was not even able to report a certain 15% increase in Emotional Points. Now, you have accumulated a total of 58% points."

In all honesty, it was actually his failure to notice the increase first because he was busy arguing with the girl last night but of course, he won't admit his fault so he passed it on to the girl who made him bored out of his mind.

Umi snorted. "Can you please just be honest and tell me you just forgot?"

Mochi rolled his eyes and made a funny face. Umi sighed and then finally thought about what might be the reason for the increase in Emotional Points.

"What triggered the increase? Do you have like a breakdown of the data?" Umi felt that she had to know to better grasp the situation and understand the mechanism of her mission.

Mochi thought for a moment then shrugged. "Need I remind you that I'm not some intelligent system or what they call an AI? I don't do the math, okay? I only measure the divinity levels of this world, which makes this world stable as if this was real, based on the emotions of the characters and as what you may have already noticed, the main protagonists do give out most of the contributions. Most of the time, it increases little by little due to the contributions of some extras but the most noticeable increases are the ones you get from the main characters."