INTRODUCTION

Umi, a remarkable young actress whose career has long been established ever since she was a child, unexpectedly kicked the bucket a night prior to her 24th birthday in the hands of a fanatic stalker. It was known that life has its ups and downs. Having lived her life comfortably with a successful career, Umi can't even bear herself to believe that after those striving years in the entertainment industry, she will die without warning at a young age.

Ah, if she was notified ahead of time that she was about to be stabbed to death by a person whom she never heard of before, at least let her change into something similar to a white gown so she can haunt that person as a white lady.

However, contrary to her expectations, she didn't transform as a vengeful ghost, but rather, her soul was snatched by a certain goddess who wanted to strike a deal with her with the promise of being reincarnated with any life she wanted. Any life! She could be brought back to life as a daughter of a rich household, a princess from a kingdom, a dragon in a magical world, a genius baby, anything you could think of!

Of course, Umi is up for the challenge!

What could ever go wrong, right?

───────✧ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ✧───────

Author's Note

Hello!

Any comments and suggestions are accepted. As a new author, as much as I try to review the chapters that I have written, I am still improving and there may be lapses, plot holes, and grammatical errors that I failed to notice. If there are any, I do hope you kindly point them out.

This is a Quick Transmigration story where the female protagonist hops from world to world. She will discover later on that there might be someone following her from the previous world to another, maybe someone who is a dedicated lover, but who knows? :3

Once again, this is a quick transmigration story. In other words, she will be transmigrated into different worlds. So, the Main Character's life will be explained more and more as the story progresses, and this book has still a long way to go. I'm still considering turning this into a book series with two arcs at least for one book so it wouldn't have too many chapters cramped up in just one book.

As the story progresses, I will post the list of arcs that were already finished or will be written soon. Also, edits will be done after I finish every arc. Unedited arcs can be considered as drafts only.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I cherished writing this one.

Please give this story a chance and if ever you did enjoy it, kindly leave a vote on the chapters. This humble author will deeply appreciate it. :)