Chapter 15

After their first foreign tour with their son, Diana became so popular everyone wanted to see her, touch her hand and be with her. Private secretaries of both Charles and Diana were having a hard time to fit Diana's schedule with Charles that most of their public engagements are done separately due to the high demand for Diana.

Charles was not jealous of the attention his dear wife was receiving, it was not having enough time to spend together he hated. He also hated the rumors spreading about them having a row that is why they don't do public engagements together anymore.

Although they barely have time for each other, Diana still makes sure to prepare her husband's breakfast and the suit he will wear everyday. While Charles makes sure to cut his public engagements short to return home at night and prepare Diana's bath before he goes to sleep. As for taking care William they do it alternately on whoever is free between them.

...xxx...

Charles had a scheduled charity polo with Andrew and Diana told him she will do her best to watch him play after her public appearance for the day.

"It's been a while since I saw Diana how is she?" Andrew asked to Charles while putting on his knee pads.

"She's fine, just busy." Charles answered and put on his helmet.

"So the rumors..."

"Are full of crap." Charles answered and rode off on his horse to warm up on the field.

...xxx...

After playing polo, Charles went home and decided to wait for Diana in their living room and ask her why she wasn't able to watch him play.

It was late in the evening when Diana came home and Charles was already sleeping on the sofa with the television still on.

"He's waiting for me. He must be mad that I was not able to attend his game." Diana said to herself.

Diana turned the television off and slowly woke up her husband who stirred from his sleep.

"Darling your home." Charles said his eyes half open.

"I am sorry I wasn't able to watch you play, the organizers of the charity that I attended did not want me to leave early and the patients even surprised me with a performance tonight that I got home late." Diana explained while holding her husband's hand.

"I miss you. I barely see you and we rarely spend time together because of your busy schedule."

"I miss you to a lot darling and our son Wills, I asked my secretary to clear my schedule before the holidays to spend time with you both."

"Really? I will clear my schedule as well." Charles said happily.

"Charles..." Diana looked at her husband in the eyes while biting her lower lip and gently traced her thumb on his knuckle.

"Yes?" Charles returned the favor and traced his thumb on Diana's knuckle.

Charles was surprised with what Diana did next, she started to kiss him passionately on his lips which he equally returned. It's been a while since they've been intimate since Diana had been busy and he missed his wife so much that he did not mind making love to her on their living room.

Their kisses grew deeper and Charles helped Diana open his polo and grind her over his growing need.

"Wait...someone might see us." Diana said when she realized what they were about to do in their living room.

"I've dismissed them early after I had my dinner." Charles said prepping kisses on Diana's exposed neck.

"Oh..." Diana moaned after Charles started to suck on the skin above her collarbone.

They made love in their living room and continued to their bedroom the whole night.

...xxx...

Kensington Palace,1984

Charles and Diana are preparing for a scheduled press visit to see them and their son William in their residence in Kensington.

Diana kissed William on his cheeks after she dressed him for the press visit and Charles also kissed him before he gave him to his nanny.

Diana pulled Charles on his arm and smiled at him, "There's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" He asked wondering what Diana have to say to him.

"I'm pregnant with our second child, I just found out yesterday after my checkup."

Charles happily carried Diana on his arms and kissed her, "We will have a child again? I'm so happy Diana this is good news."

"I am happy and excited as well. Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?"

"I want it to be a girl so I can spoil her like you, if it's a boy then William will have a playmate when growing up. We should tell our parents about this, they'll be thrilled to hear you pregnant again."

....xxx...

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I am sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Our Own Fairy Tale On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara