"I won't."

The day ended quickly and you made it to the door of the staff lounge. You leant at against the wall, waiting for Bakugou to arrive.

Just before your hand was ready to knock, the door slid open quickly. On instinct, you tucked your hand behind you back and stared at the one in front of you.

"Katsuki."

"[name]."

"Young Sasaki! Please come in and sit with Young Bakugou!" All Might cheered, gesturing to the sofa in front of him. You remembered this is where he sits with Midoriya a lot. So this was his talk chair.

Bakugou walked ahead of you, planting himself on the seat with a heavy slouch. His arm draped along the back and you just sat down without leaning behind you.

He noticed you were being more quiet than usual and ignored it. He wasn't being himself either, Bakugou was waiting for All Might to further the research on his son and his incomplete backstory.

"I'm sure you know why you are both here," the teacher started. His blue orbs stared into yours and Bakugou's with a serious expression which contrasted to his warm welcome. "I have done research, on both your families quirks. But reached to the idea that his quirk has a form of some time travelling."

"Tch. Of course it is. But this dumbass doesn't believe it. Her quirk and her father's only have abilities to deal with the near future, not the past," Bakugou answered suddenly.

"Katsuro hasn't shown us his quirk either. I— we think he's scared to use it. He hasn't said anything about how he got here and when I asked him once, he trembled."

All Might tapped his chin. "Do you know your mother, Young [name]?"

"I knew she was quirkless."

Bakugou flinched at the word.

You didn't fail to notice. Midoriya had told you about his childhood about how the one next to you bullied him to the point where he told him that being quirkless meant you are nothing. In his words, he said to your friend 'take a swan dive off the top of the building.'

If Katsuro had been quirkless, would he love him?

Even if you see him acting like a father to him, does he even love him? He might feel obligated to, you hated that.

Can he even love something apart from his quirk and his undying passion for being number one?

All Might nodded sadly, knowing what happened. "Sorry."

"You don't need to apologise for the horrid woman. We're also not here to talk about her."

Bakugou looked at you and your solemn expression, he wanted to know you, but then doesn't at the same time. Every time he spent an amount of time with you, he'd learn something about you. It would be annoying or interesting, possibly both.

"Tch. It could be a variation of quirk because yours is time related. All Might, do you have the stupid tests that villain did on him?"

"No. We're working on that, but the tests might not actually have happened or they're missing." All Might stood up and clapped his hands together. "That's enough for today. I think it's best to ask him slowly and find out from very young Katsuro himself. I'll notify the both of you when we've got something else that is important."

"Thank you, All Might," you both said, making your way to the door.

Bakugou held it open from behind and you shut it slowly. You walked slightly behind him to the way to the dorms. Once you were outside near the trees, you stopped walking.

The blond in front of you turned around, no longer hearing your footsteps in sync with his own. He crossed his arms across his chest and his chin rose.

"The fuck are you doing?" He said, irritated.

Your gaze was on the ground, then into his eyes. You cursed yourself for even having the courage to ask this question.

"Do you feel like you have to get along with me and Katsuro?"

"Hah? What are you saying?"

"Do you feel like you are forced to like me?