ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Leah Craw, the previous secretary of Red Staton

Leah Craw, the previous secretary of Red Staton. Previous because Red fired her after they had an affair. His wife hadn't found out yet until Leah filed a lawsuit against Red for wrongful termination. He had the paper's served to him while he was at lunch with his wife and kid. 

I'm not going to act like I feel sorry for threatening Rebecca because I could care less. The only thing that is making me confused is how little the information was protected. I only had to hack the attorney that Leah hired accounts where he keeps all of his documents. It was pitiful.

The public finding out about this ordeal is inevitable, but I could speed up the process if I wish. What Rebecca said to Naomi was way out of line. The last thing you do to a teenager is comment on how much she is eating. That leads to possible eating disorders if it's constant enough. 

This morning I wasn't mad at the fact that Rebecca and Lucifer were together. It was the fact that I just got into a physical fight with her. Not to brag, but we all know I fucking won. He thought it was okay to be a traitorous bitch? Not even to me, but to Naomi. It bothers her, but she would never say anything. 

I go to my next class and try my best not to drift from the lesson. Most of this stuff I already know. I could test out of high school and maybe some college classes, but my previous high school sucked ass and wouldn't let me. My last two classes were boring, and I didn't have anyone I knew in the classes. 

The last bell rang, and I walked through the nearly empty hallways. It was ten minutes after class ended because the teacher pulled the shit where they say 'the bell doesn't dismiss you I do' I was so fucking close to losing my shit.

I thought I was the only one left in the hallway until I heard footsteps behind me trying to catch up to me. I decided to ignore the person because I wasn't in the fucking mood. My plan to ignore the aggravating fuck was shredded to pieces when they grabbed my wrist.

I turn my whole body towards the culprit. Once I saw who it was, my blood boiled. I think they would get the message after what happened at lunch that they need to fucking avoid me for twenty-four hours. 

"What do you want, Lucifer?" I asked in the rudest voice I could make. He rolled his eyes, obviously not liking how I was talking to him. At this point, I could fucking care less.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Lucifer asked me.  Did this bastard ask me why the fuck I am avoiding him? Is he fucking stupid? No, seriously, it's either that or he is extremely mentally ill. 

"Are you seriously fucking asking me that? I have been avoiding you because Rebecca, your whore was hanging on to you like a fucking leach!" I said, my voice getting louder. Honestly, I could give two fucks if anyone heard me. When I said I was done with today, I fucking meant it.

"So you were jealous?" Lucifer asked with a smirk on his face. Right at that moment, all of the patience and kindness I had miraculously evaporated from my body. All men have is the fucking audacity.

"Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer," I said condescendingly. Does he think I would get jealous of Rebecca? That is some stupid shit to even think about. "You need to remember something. I could have anyone I want, and if I was jealous of that two-cent whore the last thing it would be about is you. Make sure that gets into that tiny pea brain of yours. Think with your head instead of your dick next time, why don't you?" I said before turning around and flipping him off behind my back. 

I heard him scoff and follow after me outside to the parking lot. We walk up to the group, and everyone is talking except for Naomi, who is standing away from the group leaning up against her car with her head down. I walk over to her making sure she is okay. 

"Hey, Naomi," I said to her. She still didn't lift her head. I take her hand and lean against the car. I let out a long sigh before laying my head on her shoulder.

"You know you're fucking beautiful, right?" I ask Naomi. All of a sudden, I hear her take in a broken breath of air followed by a sniffle.

"I know," Naomi said, her voice cracking. I haven't known Naomi for very long, but I couldn't stand to see her like this. She really is a ball of sunshine, so you can really tell when you see her light dim.

"Can I give you a hug?" I asked Naomi. I only give out hugs once in a blue moon since I have no one to hug. I see Naomi nod her head in approval. We both stand up from leaning on the car, and I put my arms over her shoulders, and she puts hers around my waist.

"You give good hugs," Naomi said with a small giggle in the end. I smile at her, happy to see her almost back to her old self. 

"Don't get used to it," I said, laughing. Naomi rolled her eyes at me before giving me one last squeeze. "If you need me to beat the shit out of Lucifer, then I happily will. Also, Rebecca isn't going to be hanging around anymore. I know you can fight your own battles, but they are getting on my fucking nerves," I said, giving her a bright smile. Naomi laughs at me, obviously humored by my insight of violence.

"You're fine. At least someone defends me," Naomi says, her smile dimming a little. 

"Men are fucking stupid," I said truthfully.

"Amen to that," Naomi responded. I think we just bonded?

I think I just made a new friend.