- thirty seven -

xxxvii. RUN AWAY

It was around January when Stella plucked up the courage of coming outside the little room she had locked herself into

Voldemort didn't even bother to have a talk to the girl because he knew that as long as she was locked up in the room there would be less chance of her associating with Harry Potter.

Stella wandered around in the halls, looking at the family photographs hung on the wall when she heard a sob coming from beneath the stair she was standing above.

. Her eyes widened in surprise but she ignored her thinking that maybe it was just her misconception.

The Manor was almost empty which Stella found a little weird but then she realised that there was another meeting going around in the drawing room.

Stella used the time to explore the manor, entering Draco's room and checking the photographs he had hung on his walls which included one of herself, Theodore Nott and Draco himself on the day of the yule ball where Theodore was her date.

A smile spread on her lips as she adored how happy the three of them looked. Their eyes were glistening with joy.

Closing the door behind her, Stella stepped out and walked in the basement area of the manor. She heard some murmurs coming from the dark cellar.

"Who is there?" Stella gulped, taking a step forward.

The murmurs stopped but Stella didn't. She continued walking closer to the door of the cellar. She peeked inside it through the bars when she spotted three figures inside it.

"Who are you?" Came a voice, startling Stella as she stumbled and pushed herself away from the door.

"Hello?" Stella heard a female voice which was very familiar to her.

"Luna?" Stella gasped in disbelief as she quickly scampered to the door. It was indeed Luna, behind her Stella spotted Ollivander, the wand maker and a goblin which she didn't know.

"Luna how are you here?" Stella panicked, holding Luna's hand through the bars.

"They kidnapped me." Luna replied in a calm tone.

"Wait here, Imma go grab my wand." Stella quickly informed before running all her way to her room.

Grabbing her wand, Stella rushed back to the basement, a worried expression on her face.

Stella tried opening the door with the wand but it didn't open. It was a special charm which could only be opened by the one who had put it on.

"Stay back." Stella ordered, taking a step back and pointing the wand at the door's lock. She was about to chant the incantation 'bombarda' when somebody grabbed her elbow from behind.

"What do you think you were doing?" Bellatrix shouted, anger rising up in her body.

Stella's eyes widened in horror as her hand froze and all the memories of that day flooded inside her head.